V: U.A Sport Festival

"Izuku in his armour form or All Might in buff form"

"anyone else"

Itsuka P.o.V

"So its first year hero class representative Shinso Hitoshi."

"Hello fellow students we all here to do our best I hope today we all go beyond PLUS ULTRA." Shinso yell and give everyone little smile and walk to the start.

"OK first counteraction is race students go in to positions." Midnight say and when everyone stay on the start she rise hand with gun and shoot and yell in the same time "GO".

Todoroki use his ice to stun as but Izuku stomp on the ground and destroy ground (XD) and start running. Very fast Todoroki, Bakugo and me start going it to forefront.

(I really don't know hove describe race so wiener of race is Itsuka she use the same teick like Izuku in canon so lets go to the next ro... you know something I rely to lazy to write second so Izuku teammate with Itsuka, Shinso and Mai and they win so yes.)

Time skip

"Ok know lets start first round of third competition and its fight between big hand girl from 1-A hero Itsuka Kendo curse VS silent guy with purple flames Shinso Hitoshi." I and Shinso go to the arena and wait to signal to s tart.

"GO" Present Mic yell and I activate 8% Full Cowl and start rushing at Shinso and he throw his flames at me but I simply doge and then idea come to my head I point my hand at Shinso and flip my fingers and crate big shock wave. Shinso was in air and use his flames to don't get off grounds. And then he point his left hand at me and release fire from his hand but I doge and flip another finger creating shock wave but this time I broke my finger using 100% of One For All. After that charged and jump at him but he use fire to doge and after that he hit me with fire and... everything go black.

Izuku P.o.V

Time skip

After Itsuka was knock out by Shinso she was take to nurse's office. I try to walk there but I was stop by daddy issue or like I call him Zuko 2.0.

"Midoria I can easy tell that I'm stronger then you and can defeat you with my ice only." zuko 2.0 say and that make me laugh

"You know something today you loss. You want to know why?" I ask and he nod to me with shock expression on face.

"First my whole power you see to this time is something like 20% of my full power and in fight I probably use 30%" Hes shock only become deeper that make me smile like mad man" Second you maybe have powerful quirk but you don't have think that I have experiences. And most important you play by the rules but in real fight have no rules and I only fight real fights." Then I just walk away to the arena waiting for my match with Mr. daddy issue.

Little time skip to fight

"And on right side of arena we have ice prance of 1-A Shoto Todoroki son of second best pro hero Endeavor and on left we have guy with perfect shield Izuku Midoria." Yell Present Mic.

"GO" Midnight yell and I activate my shield on my arms and rush at him before he could react in seconds I was in front of him and slash his chest with my claws. He use his ice to attack me and run away in the same time but I jump on the pile of ice he send at me and grab some ice and start run at him when I was near him I throw ice to his face. From second he was blind by ice I throw punch at him and

Todoroki P.o.V

Izuku run at me he jump and throw something on my face for seconds I see nothing... hen I fill something that scare living crap out of me. I fill murderous intention in front of me and in that moment I understood sense of his words