II: Exam after Exam

"Izuku in his armor form or All Might in buff form"

"anyone else"

Itsuka Kendo P.o.V

"Hey... o its you again." I hear clam voice and turn my head around to see green head boy with left eye red and other emerald green.

"ooo... hey you Izuku right?" I say to him.

"Yup" he say and start walking away. Suddenly he turn his head around and say "Hurry up exam star for 5 minutes." I blush and start walking to UA.

After written exam

"HELLO LISTENERS MY NAME IS PRESENT MIC AND I'M HERE TO EXPLAIN PRACTICAL EXAM"

(BLA BLA BLA Present Mic explain 3 types of robots)

"Excuse me but you say only about 3 robots if this is mistake, its will be shame to UA. And you with green hair you mast stop sleeping be" He was cut by green head "First I'm not sleeping I just have my eyes close, second if you let Present Mic end his sentence you would knew about 4th robot."

"THANK YOU IZUKU... LIKE I SAY THE 4th ROBOT IS 0 POINTER. IS CREATE ONLY IN ONE PURPOSE TO DISTURBING YOU." Present Mic end his sentence and practical exam began.

.

.

.

Izuku P.o.V (exam start some time ago)

"And...90" I say and destroy another robot. I smile to myself and mumbled "now nap time." I jump to roof of nearby building and start my nap.

.

.

.

"BOOM" the sound of explosion cut off my nap. "fuck is this" I wispier and open my eyes to see giant robot going to crush 2 girls with his leg. One girl have orange hear and 'broken arms?', second one have brown hear. I jump in front of girls and cower my arm with shield (yes he do that again). Robot stomp at me and ... stop I adsorb all shock for the stomp. I evill grin and say "Reverse Shock"

(Explanation: Reverse Shock is one of Izuku abilities with of his Perfect Shield. Its literary most deadly of his abilities. When his shield is active he can adsorb shock from attacks and release it in one moment. Huge minus of this technicize is he can only release ALL shock in one attack.)

Leg of robot wow literary disintegrate and less of robot was kinda 'damage'.

"Hay orange head I save you third time you definitely own me ice creams" I give her smile and after moment add "You are alright?"

"Yeah everything alright." Say Itsuka with small blush. I smile to hear and say "See you later."

Time skip too first day of UA

I was napping in class when I was wake up by irritated voice "You shouldn't sleep in claustrum is disrespectful for previous generations of heroes."

"Na is not disrespectful even our home teacher sleeps right there" I say pointing at yellow sleepy bag "and beside of this is eraserhead seat so I'll show disrespect if I don't sleep at this place."

"Kids is right when I was train I seat their" say Aizawa when he start waking up "My name is Shota Aizawa and like problem child say I'm your home teacher. Now get your ass up, go to change to your PE uniform we will doing quirk amassment test."

"Problem child show them where changing room are." I rise my middle finger and say" Fuck you Aizawa"

"Howe dare you saying thing like that to teacher you..." he was cut off by Izuku "ya ya just go behind me." when I say this I stent up from chair and walk to changing room.