IV: Sleeping and Fighting

"Izuku in his armour form or All Might in buff form"

"anyone else"

Time Skip (day after 'Battle Training')

Itsuka P.o.V

'I like him and what if he don't like me...mumble...mumble'

"Hay" ...mumble...mumble

"HAY!" I hear yell and hand on my shoulder I turn my head to source of voice and see Uraraka face "O you alive." she say and smile "Who do you like?"

"What its not like that."

"O come on I hear you mumbling."

"Its not like that." I say with blush on my face

"Ok...Ok" She say

"Silence" We all hear voice of Aizawa "Today you will be choose a class representative and I'm gonna sleep." He say and go to his sleeping bag.

And chaos start...

Izuku P.o.V

I open my eyes and look on class and see pure chaos Ashido, Bakugo, Ida and some more people start yelling.

"SHUT UP!" Ida yell everyone... shut up "We go to vote."

"But we don't know each other *rabit*." Tsu say

"It don't mater... lets vote." Ida say I just sight and back to sleep.

.

.

.

"Iz... Iz get up" I hear Dabi voice and I open my eyes.

"what?" I ask

"Ida and Shinso was chose to class rep. And now is lunch brake"
"nah I don't care." I say and start walking to the toilet but I get lost ... suddenly I see weird guy in hoodie.
"Hey pal what you doing?" I ask

"Shit... shity hero in training." He start run to me and say "Die" I immediately cower my arm with my armour. "Ha you idiot!" He yell in moment when I block his hand with my forearm. He touch it with all five fingers and my cloths start disintegrating. He disintegrate huge hole in my uniform and start staring at me Maybe because his quirk is ineffective for my forearm?

"I know my armour is amazing." I say and punch his head but he doge the attack and jump away from me. "Now..." I say and look at him.

"What?" He ask.

"STAY DEAD" I say and release my Blood Lust. He just yell in pain and start walking away whit his eyes still on me He pull out his phone and do something. I start running to him but before I punch him black mist come from nowhere and take him.

(Note:

Before someone ask 'Decay' work on Izuku armour but it work rely rely slow. He need 10 min to destroy Izuku armour)

Shigaraki P.o.V

"I know my armour is amazing." say that brat with creepy smile on his face literary moment after that word he try to hit me. I doge and jump away from him with one thought 'He is dangerous'. "Now" Brat say and pause.

"What?" I ask with weird feeling in guts.

"STAY DEAD" and in that moment I knew one think I must run away from this boy I start walking away from him but I don't stop eye contact and pull out my phone and give Kurogiri a signal. He noticed it and start running at me but lucky Kurogiri safe me.

Time skip (to USJ arc)

"Hay Izuku I'm kinda curios what your parents quirks?" Tsu ask me.

"My father *couch* idiot *couch* quirk is call Mark of Flame it allow him to control fire and more. My mother quirk was call Perfect Opportunity. I don't have quirk like them is more like my grandfather quirk Protection but my have some elements of my father quirk." I answer.

"You say 'was'?" Ida ask

"Yes... she's dead now I'm gonna take nap." I say and close my eyes.

Itsuka P.o.V

"You say 'was'?" Ida ask

"Yes... she's dead now I'm gonna take nap." Izu say close his eyes that kinda sad...

Time skip

Izuku P.o.V (Sorry)

"Get up" Aizawa say lazy and every one get out off bus. When we walk out we see space Hero: 13 talking with Aizawa.

They stop talk and 13 start "As you know my quirk is Black Hole with it I can easy kill villains but I have enough control of it to don't do that. From Aizawa training you know you mast brake your limits, from All Might you know teamwork and i will teach you haw to rescue people. Now come on to USJ." 13 yell his last world and we start walking to USJ.

"Hay thats a fake vilans." Mina say I look in direction she pointed and hissed.

"That real one... Kirishima, Shinso do "Eye of Sauron", Dabi, Bakugo flanks and make them regret they life decisions I take leader with Aizawa." They all nod they head I look at shock 13. "And 13 protect students." I start running with Aizawa and others on my side. Suddenly Shinso and Kirishima stop and Shinso tap the ground and crate wave of purple flames. Wave hit first line of villains and Shinso now have control of them now Dabi jump to left and Terrorist jump right and start attacking no controlled villains.

Aizawa quick attack some villains and I go right to the Boss. I smirk recognizing one Heady and Mist villain. When Handy see me he yell "Kurogiri that kid is dangerous bring Nomu." Mist villain open portal and weird bird like think walk from it.

"Nomu kill that kid in coat" Handy say and that weird 'Nomu' rush at me with attack I simply block it with my armoured hand and kick this thing but it not react.

"You idiot Nomu have shock absorption" Handy yell

"Heh this thing have shock absorption too?" I say still blocking punch of Nomu "Lets see who is stronger." I say with evil grin on face and Nomu sent a fury of punches to me I block every single one and my grin become bigger. I jump to the monster head and place both of my hands on exposed brain and use Reverse Shock and literary disintegrate Nomu head. Now I can attack Handy so I start running. Handy jump to me and try to held my face but I doge. And send kick to the Handy but he doge to.

"Ha you dead now!" Handy yell and Nomu punch my back and I fly in to wall.

Dabi P.o.V

Shit Izu was punch and fly to wall and create huge crater. I don't have time for this.

Izuku P.o.V

NOW I'M ANGRY I WILL KILL SOME ONE! I start use my regeneration and after that I start run to Handy he don't see me and I have time to knock him out. I smile my evillest grin and attack Nomu and yell.

"GET THE FUCK OF MY WAY!" I yell and rip one of this think arms. And start laughing like maniac in that moment I see the black mist take handy away.

(I'm sorry for not uploading but school year just start and I have many thinks to do so sorry again...

BY BY!!!)