The World Will Know

Blaze's POV: 

I went and hid where I knew nobody would see me and waited what I saw was surprising.

Jack's POV: 

My boys were ready to strike so here we were, I didn't think Freckles would act like that. But back to the point, we are trying to get the scabs to join the strike, but no luck. 

Nobody's POV:

A scab stepped up to face Jack and when he tried to walk away a few other newsies crowded him. Finally the fight started after the scab threw a punch. Boys were throwing punches left and right. 

Blaze watched all of it and was ready to report when she got back. Nonetheless the fight progressed. Soon they started to tear up newspapers, they were throwing rotten fruit at the window, Jack was making funny faces in the window. 

Blaze POV:

(A/N: sorry for all these pov switches)

I sat back and watched the fight, they needed the help but they seemed to be doing good so far, that is until the cops showed up. The last thing I heard and saw before running was "Cheese it! It's the bulls!" And a bunch of newsies run except for one who was playing around with the papes still, he was a gimp. Soon I saw the Delancys come and take the gimp after that I ran.  

When I arrived to the Lodging House Freckles was waiting for me. "So? How'd it go?" She asked to which I answered "It went well but they lost a newsie, he was almost out but the Delancys got him. It hit the Manhattan newsies hard, they definitely need our help" I said in one breath

She looked as if she were processing the information quickly, or trying to at least. "Go do something Ise gotta go visit somebody..." I nodded and left. 

Freckles POV: 

I'm going to visit Spot and get his input on this. I walked up to him and banged on his door yelling "Hurry up Spot! You know I don't like to be kept waiting!!" He soon opened up and let me in. "So ya joinin' the strike?" I asked getting to the point. "I was planning on showing up tomorrow and doing it that way." He answered me earnestly. 

"I want to tell him straight out" 

"Of course you do"

"Shut up, you always need to make an entrance, why not let him know like a normal person?"

"Whatever" 

"I will see ya in the morning." I scoffed, waving him off and going back to the Lodge to think this over. 

This is stressful.