THE SHIFT

Rose and her friends got out from the car and stood between the huge trees of the forest. A narrow road facing their's and a house beside their house.
Lisa: This place gives me chills.
Jennie: Lisa, we are in the middle of a forest. You expect it to be crowded and fun?
Lisa rolled her eyes while all the others walked through the garden of their big house.
Theyall entered the living room. It was dark and dusty. Sunmi turned on the lights.
Nayeon: Eww! I am not going to live here. This place needs a lot of cleaning.
Jisoo: Calm your horses down, Nayeon.
Dahyun: Rosie,why are you so silent?
Rose: It is nothing. This place gives me a slight gut feeling.
Sunmi: Gut feeling?
Rose: Yeah. I have a feeling that this place is not where we should stay.
Lisa: Come on. You shake it off already! It is 'fun'.
Rose just nodded with unsatisfaction on her face. Rose just did not feel right but decided to shake it off.
After  exploring the living room, they all went to check the kitchen (it also had a dining table).
Jennie: Woah!
They all were astonished but Rose's eye was wandering outside the window and she thought that she saw a boy but as she did before, she shook it off again.
Dahyun: Let's go to see the rooms and bathrooms. Then we can admire the kitchen, garden, swimming pool vice versa.
They all nodded and went upstairs to see the room. There were three rooms with two single beds in each and a washroom attached with each. There was a room with one single bed with an attached washroom and a guest room with a double bed and an attached washroom. Rose and Lisa got the first room, Jensen got the second, nayhyun got the third and Sunmi decided to have a solo room. You all explored your rooms and went down to explore the rest of the house. You had already explored the front garden and went to the backyard where the pool was.
Nayeon: It's empty?
Jisoo: Do you expect it to be full even though no one lives here?
(If you are wondering if they are not good friends- they are really good friends and more like family. But, they just love roasting each other.)
They all started chatting when Rose saw droplets of blood from the sink or whatever through the window. So, Rose ran to the kitchen and to her surprise, there was nothing there but she was convinced that she saw blood. The others also ran towards her.
Sunmi: What happened?
Rose: I saw blood coming from the faucet.
Jennie: Stop fooling around!
Rose: I am not lying! I saw it!
Lisa: Oh really?
She touched the faucet's opening
Lisa: It's completely dry and full of dust.
Rose: But-
They all just gave her a "Let's go" look and went to the backyard again. Rose was deep in her thoughts and directly went to the front yard which was connected to the neighbours' but just a railing separating it.
Rose was looking at  a tree, thinking about the blood she saw coming from the faucet, when she saw a boy coming out from the door of the neighbouring house. A gust of wind flowed and a weird feeling crawled down her spine. He looked good and attracted Rose but also scared her a bit.
Not considering any of it, she decided to start a conversation.
Rose: H-hey! I am Roseanne Park or Park Chaeyoung. Rose for short.I just m-moved in.
He looked quite uninterested but his cold stare turned to a soft look when he looked at the nervous smile she had plastered on her face.
Jk: I am Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook,
Rose: Jungkook? Good name. I live here. I moved today only.
Jk: Hope you have a good life here.
Rose: Thanks!
They both then waved at each other and went inside their houses. Rose was kind of relieved to know that someone was there and squealed but Jungkook had a different expression. He was smirking- evil smirking. As soon as he closed the door behind him, the Sun returned and the cold wind was gone. Rose turned around with the sudden weather change but she ignored it and went to her friends near the pool.
Rose: Hey, I just met one of our neighbours.
Nayeon: Huh?
Dahyun: What is so confusing Nayeon? Well, what was that person's name.
Rose: Jeon Jungkook.
Lisa: He's a boy?
Jennie: No, he is a girl! He is obviously a boy!
Jisoo: Why are you always so interested in fighting?
Nayeon: I don't think they are fighting.
Jisoo: Whatever. We have to call some maids to clean this up.
Rose: No one would come here.
Lisa: Let me call.
Lisa called a cleaning company (idk if they even exist). They agreed and they would be coming there within an hour to clean the place.

END OF THIS PART
I KNOW IT WAS KIND OF OFF POINT BUT THE OTHERS WOULD BE INTERESTING
PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS