ARRIVAL

The next day
Lisa: Chaeyoungie! Chaeyoung! PARK CHAEYOUNG!
Rose did not wake up. She did not even move a muscle.
Lisa: Chaeng! Rosie!wake  up you dumb head!
No response.
Lisa: Rosie. Answer me.
No response. A wave of terror crawled down Lisa's spine. She started shaking Rose but she did not wake up.
Lisa: Jennie! Jisoo! Dahyun! Nayeon! Sunmi! Come here!
They all came to their room.
Jennie: What is it?
Lisa: Rose is not waking up.
Jisoo: Let me try!
Jisoo came near Rose and started shaking her real bad.
Jisoo: OMO! ROSE YOU ARE SO HEAVY! YOUR STOMACH IS AS BIG AS A FOOTBALL! YOU ARE 300 LBS!
No response.
Jisoo: Huh? She is always conscious about her weight even though she is hella thin. Why isn't she waking up?
Nayeon: I am calling a doctor.
D: Really? Do we need to?
N: Yes we do. All the things which happen in this house are serious and as far as I know, Rosie does not have such a deep sleep.
S: Okay. Go ahead!
Nayeon called the doctor and her reached their house in 30 minutes.
Dr: What is the problem?
Jn: Rose is not waking up.
Dr: That's it? You called me for that?
Js: If you think that is not a problem then try waking her up.
The doctor shook Rose multiple times. She did not wake up.
L: See.
Dr: Watch me.
The doctor took out an empty injection and used it on Rose. No response.
Dr: Do you have any idea why she isn't waking up.
Sunmi was going to say something when the bell rang. They all except Rose went downstairs to see who was there. They opened a door and a very pretty girl was there.
Js: Umm. Who are you?
Chungha: I am Chungha!
N: How can we help you?
C: You cannot t help me but I can. I know that your friend is upstairs lying on the bed. She is unconscious. She is not sleeping. Oh wait! She will come down in the count of three. 1! 2! 3!
They all saw Rose coming down the stairs while holding her head.
Rose: My head is bursting!
All the girls and the doctor looked at Chungha.
C: This is not a joke. Be aware. This place is not meant for you. Go away before you get killed. She is not sick. She was-
Dahyun grabbed her shoulder and very gently took her to the garden gate.
D: Sorry ma'am but we don't need your advice.
C: I will go. But, be careful. You are not in a good place for humans. This place was always meant for demons.
Chungha smirked and went away leaving all of them dumbfounded. The doctor immediately left without uttering a word.
Rose: What was this about? What did I miss?
Jn: A lot, sweetie. You missed a lot.
The all sat in the living room after changing.
Rose: Will anybody even bother to tell me what happened!
S: First you tell us. Why weren't you waking up.
Rose: Huh? It is like 6am. Why do you expect me to wake up.
They all went like 'huh?'. They looked at the clock and it was 6:05 am.
Js: I swear I woke up at 8am.
Everyone: me too.
Rose:something is wrong.
L: Something? Everything is wrong.
D: That Chungha seriously scared me. But, how can she be so precise. She said that this place was always meant for demons.
N: Maybe she saw Rose coming out of her room. So, she started her counting at the right time so that Rose could reach the stairs with her counting and about the demon one, maybe she is just messing with us.
S: All of this freaks me out a lot. I know this is insane but I believe her. All the things which happened with us in this house are already unexplainable and now this unknown girl came up to our house and said things. And how did she know in the first place that there was another friend of ours.
They all thought hard but could not counter Sunmi's statement.
R: Let's shake it off. I am going to the garden.
Everyone: We are also coming.
They all went to the garden and saw all of their neighbours in their garden. They could see them through the railing.