THE TRUTH UNLEASHED

It had been weaks since the proposal and they were officially dating. But, the boys had to tell the girls the truth so, they called them to their house.
Jennie: You said it was urgent. Please don't tell you are already taken or married and you are cheating on her with us.
Jimin: Jennie-ssi, listen to us.
Jennie: I will always be listening.
Jisoo: Let them speak.
Jin: Thanks Jisoo-ssi! We wanted to tell you something crazy witch you won't believe. All those supernatural things which happened with you weren't just some shake it off incidents. We caused them. We are not normal people. We are possessed. These spirits have been living within us for the past four years and to make use out of it, we always used to scare our neighbours.
The girls started laughing.
Sunmi: Ya'll think we are so foolish?
Nayeon: Pfft! Hahahaha! I cannot believe you decided to play such a lame prank.
Rm: This is not a prank! The accident which happened with Sunmi, Rose was stuck in the pool and saw a whole plate falling. That was all because of us.
The girls stopped laughing. They all did not think they told them any of this.
....
After some more talk.
Rose: We will free you!
Jk: That is not possible, Jagi. We tried a million times.
Rose: What did you do?
Jm: We read holy prayers and all of that kind of things.
Lisa: Did you ever call a priest?
Hobi: We certainly didn't. I insisted but they were not approving it.
Rose: So, we are going to call a priest.
Yoongi: Don't!
Sunmi: Why not?
Dahyun: I see something fishy.
Suga: Actually, we cannot bare the priest because of our inner demons.
Rose: Then control yourself!
Rose called a priest and he said he would come the next day.

END OF THIS PART
I KNOW IT'S SHORT
NEXT ONE IS GOING TO BE QUITE INTERESTING
PLEASE VOTE!@