GOODBYE DEMONS

Next day
The girls and the boys were in the boys' house when the priest came with some of his nuns.
Priest: So, may I ask, what is the problem?
Boys: Umm....
Nun1: You can tell us.
Dahyun: Actually, some spirits have made them their possession and they have become demons. They usually had fun with this power and messed with their neighbours. They even messed with us but later become good friends with us and now you know, we have called you for help.
Priest: Making the spirits leave them? Hmm.... I can do it.
He ordered his nuns to set the place up. He signalled the boys to sit in front of him.
Priest: One of you girls have to stay here. They will forget about the boys. Who will do the sacrifice.
Sunmi: I will. I don't want them to lose their love of life's even though I will lose mines. Sorry Yoongi, remember I love yo-
Rose: Wait! No! If someone has to stay here, then we all will!
The girls nodded in agreement.
Priest: If you want to, then there will be consequences. The spirits may enter your bodies. Beware!
The girls nodded.
The priest started chanting things and the nuns started putting holy water on the boys or should I call them "demons".
They flew in the air, shaking and struggling to get out of the rope. Their mouths and eyes began to bleed. Their ropes tightened on their wrists while the one left out nun pushed the girls backward.
A black structure left all of their bodies and was going towards the girls when the priest chanted another statement and the nun opened a boxed with the same chant on it. The black figure was being pulled towards the box. The wind blew very fast. The sound of the furniture breaking could be heard everywhere.
The nun kept the box in her hand, the priest continued his chants and the black figured vanished in the box. The nun closed it
Everything went silent. The wind stopped. The boys were lying unconsciously with their wrists still tied. The girls ran towards them and woke them up.
Rm: I f-feel diff-ferent.
Other boys: S-So do w-we.
The girls smiled from ear to ear.
....

END OF THIS PART
THE NEXT PART WILL BE THERE HAPPY ENDING
PLEASE VOTE!P