Part 15: I. Need. Books!

* Goodness, I really need to calm my imagination. Sheesh, there are about a million things running through my head right bow, so I am just going to spill some of it out. Are you fine with another Random part? *gives you puppy dog eyes*

~*Here, Brain (This Is Different)*~

Jeff sat down in a seat next to Roxy; she was too busy worrying about her phone to notice him. He let out a long, happy sigh. “Phew," He whispered, only to be tackled off of the couch and onto the floor.

BEN walked passed the two, grumbling cuss words all the way up the stairs, slamming the door of his room.

Roxy jumps slightly at the jump and crawls off of Jeff. “I am not sorry," She says happily as she walks into the kitchen.

“Hia Jeef," I say, walking into the room after their big session. I sit on the couch, pulling him back onto the seat beside me, giving him a slight look of concern.

He looks at me and laughs, “Hi Kri."

I laugh loudly and say, “I see what you did there!" After a few moments a silence, a very happy Toby walks down the stairs, heel clicking.

“What's got you all happy?" I ask and look at him, grinning.

Toby blushes deeply and runs back up the stairs. “I. NEED. BOOKS!" He yells, running into Masky's room.

“He needs......Books?" I choke out, laughing loudly, falling onto the floor with a thump. “Books? Books?!"

Jeff looks at me strangely before walking away slowly, catching his foot on a loose board and falling on his back.

This only caused me to laugh harder, “Books?!" I yell out again, trying to catch my breath several different times.

~*There, Real life (Back to normal)*~

Me: That was funny, but not enough!

BEN: What do you mean “Not enough?".

Me: *cackles* You'll see!

~*Brainy Brain Land*~

Slender sits next to me, his mouth showing. I don't scream, I've gotten used to it. “Hallo," I say.

“Hello, child, I have found something that might  spark your interest." He says, looking at me.

I smile with excitement, “What, what is it? I want to know!" I am practically jumping now. “Tell me!"

Slender stands up and takes my hand, dragging me to Toby's room, where the two guys, Toby and Masky, were kissing. “Eeek!" I squeal, running from their doorway and into the kitchen, where I find a tired looking Jeff and an annoyed look Hoody.

“Jeff, w-why in there? They a-are right next to my room. Y-yuck." Hoody was complaining.

Jeff wasn't really listening, he was asleep with his eyes open. Not like he can help it. “J-Jeff? Wake up!" Hoody claps in Jeff's face, sending the black haired boy tackles him to the floor, his knife to his neck.

“I should....go." I mumble and run away again.

~*Back..?*~

Me: Whatcha think? *looks at Slender and Jeff*

Jeef: Uhh.....perfect? *looks at Slender*

Slender: Y-yeah, perfect!

Me: Yay! I think that's all, not...the last Random. See you in the next part!

Roxy: K-k-k-kawaii!

Jeef: Oook, bye. *runs away*