Part 20: Tap. Tap. Tap. Something./Random: Party (Part 1)

* I want to tell all of you something.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you don't already know, I am writing a book. No...it's not on here YET. I am excited to say that it is going really well.....the seven pages that it consists of anyways.

Yes, I'm not AMAZING at writing, but I'm a good writer.....right?

.
.
.
.
.
.
Well that was for this part. Or should I add a Random onto it? Yeah...I should.

*°*Onto Randomness*°*

There stood Jeff, BEN, Pewds, Cry, Ciel, Sebastian, and Finn. They were walking towards the Slender Mansion, all excited for the party Slender had been planning for weeks. BEN seemed to know everything about it.

“BEN, how do you know?" Jeff asks, slightly annoyed by the bragging BEN had expressed only a few moments before.

BEN giggles mischievously, swaggering away from them, placing his hands on his hips in the process. “You'll find out!" He yells.

Jeff lets out a huff, slapping a hand against his face. “He is so annoying sometimes."

I just shake my head and continue alongside Roxy and Finn.

“Maybe he wants attention," Finn says, wiggling his eyebrows. “From you."

Roxy's face heats up and she sends a glare over to Finn, causing him to close his mouth. “Oh I'll give him attention," she grumbles, playing with one of her silver knives.

I grab it out of her hands and run towards the mansion at full speed, the grass crunching under my feet.

Once I make it inside, I am greeted my the blank face of Slender, the white-masked face of Masky, and the glaring face of Jane. “The rest will be here soon," I speak, ignoring Jane's burning glare. “What's the plan anyways?"

Slender's extremely tall form walks up to my, looking at me expressionlessly, and replies, “This isn't a surprise party. Just one that the others don't know the reason for."

This just confused me, but not by much. “Then.....what is the reason for it?" I ask curiously.

Jane huffs out an agitated sigh and stands up, her hands on her hips. “There is no reason, that's the point," she groans, “Idiot."

My face forms into a hideous grimace. “Do you want to fight me? Because I will beat you." I reach for my sword, but Slender catches it.

Kri," Slender begins, “Do not fight her. She's not worth it." He removes his hand from mine, looking over at Jane. He speaks, “Jane, go in there."

She looks at him with complete shock. “I-I don't want to."

The taller Creepypasta walks towards her, “Now." His voice sterner than before.

She flinches and walks off into the other room, cussing under her breath.

°*Back To Normal*°

Me: That is the end of Part 1.

Jeff: Funny, we're all here.

Finn: I think it's mathematical! *stands beside me*

Me: It is, very much so. I'm sorry, but this is the end, until the next Part.

Jane: Bye.

Jeff: *pushes her off a cliff*