Chapter 1/Introduction Will we ever get out of here?

Kit's P.O.V

"So, what do you want to do?" I hear from the cell next to me. "Uh... there's nothing to do, if you haven't really noticed we're still kinda chained up at the moment." I say back at Scar. "Well excuse me if I'm bored! And hungry... and... well. Bored!"

I chuckle at my black haired friend, well, she's practically my sister to be honest.. We've been here for, let's see... uh, basically all our lives. I kinda met her in a jail cell... except...

Not in a jail

We're acually in what she calls "holding chambers"... we don't say they're jail cells because we're not in a jail we're stuck in an unknown place that we've been in our whole entire lives. And that's how we met! Being taken care of by another prisoner here at the fifth laboratory, that we acually never knew that name of. She never told us. But we called her mom because we never had our own it seemed okay to do so...

So Scar and I have been brought up as sisters, me being about a year older than her... Her being 15 me being 16

"Hey, you alright?" Scar asks me, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh? Oh. Yeah I'm fine why?" "Your always zoning out on me like that, did you even hear my plan?" I become slightly confused. "Uh, I guess not... I didn't even know you were talking, sorry..."

I tend to do that a lot and I don't really know why. I never came up with an explanation. But Scar does it to but just not as often.

"So are you going to listen this time or what?" Scar asks. "Yeah sorry, go" "ok so the next time they slide the tray of, glop, they call food we try and stop the door they put it in with and make sure it doesn't close on us." She smiles, as if being proud of herself. "Uh, ok...? Then what?" I look at her confused "oh... I didn't get that far..." I sigh and push my back up against the cold brick wall and stare at the ceiling.

"Are we ever going to get out of here? This is certainly not the place I want to die in." Scar looks at me fiercely. "Don't even talk about dieing. Remeber? We promised mom to not die. We have to keep that promise." I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "Yeah, yeah I remember but all I'm saying is that I'm not going to die in this place for sure. Those are words of encouragement. Don't take it the wrong way alright?" Her face softens as I smile at her. She sighs and sits back against another wall.

Suddenly we hear a small voice coming from above us. "Man, if I was normal size I wouldn't be able to fit in here, I guess that's a perk for being so smal-" then there's a small pause and then a bang, as if hitting metal on metal. "I almost called myself small! Gah! What is wrong with me!" Then there's a long pause

I mouth at Scar the word "intruder" and she nods and stands up along with me. "You know the drill scar!" I yell.

Scar and I clap our hands together, put them against the wall and trap the unknown person inside the air vent.

I look over at Scar and smirk "looks like we have a little company."

Hey! This is my first FMA fan fiction so I hope you like it! You probably know who that little "intruder" is to... see what I did there? Little? Ha! I crack myself up... well anyways stay tuned for the next chapter! I hope you'll enjoy this book! (My nickname is kit, aswell) so I'm out!

Peace, love, dope!

~Kit