Deadly Fetish.....(warning, violent sexual content)

"Mmmm Doctor and Nurse was a success I would say" Mickie said as she puffed on a freshly lit joint before she passed it to Kyle. They had met at a party exclusively for people with peculiar fetishes for role play. Kyle had hit the jackpot with Mickie. She was sitting alone at the bar dressed in a black, skin tight leather two piece skirt set.  The top was long sleeved, slightly cropped, showing a sliver of midriff while being completely backless. The skirt hit her calf but contoured every curve she had to flaunt.   She had smooth butterscotch skin, deep brown eyes, and sported a short cropped curly cut. Kyle knew he was handsome but for a moment even he doubted himself as he approached her. He was tall with an athletic build, sandy brown hair that he wore in a short high and tight, something he never quite let go of when he separated from the Marine corps a few years earlier. When she agreed to give him her number he was honestly surprised. But nevertheless, here he was 2 months later having secret rendezvous with this gorgeous woman with whom he's role played almost everything there was to think of. Master and slave, prisoner and guard, cheerleader and athlete,  gardener and housewife and so on. They had just finished Doctor and Nurse.

"So what's on the agenda for next week?" Kyle asked, handing the joint back.
"I'm in the mood to kick it up a notch" she said coolly.
"How so?"
"Well I'm thinking we can do burglar and victim"
Kyle raised an eyebrow. "Really? What are my requirements as a burglar?"
" Well, I want it to be as realistic as possible. You have to dress in all black, ski mask, gloves and everything. I want you to make me do what you demand and I want you to pin me down and fuck me like a savage no matter how hard I fight"
Kyle's eyes got wide. "Seriously?!"
"Yeah, I always wondered what it would be like for a sexy man to break into my house and have his way with me. I get wet just thinking about it.
Kyle chuckled " Well if that's what your twisted little heart desires my dear, then I have no choice but to oblige " he leans over to nibble on her neck and she giggles.

NEXT WEEK

Kyle lurks outside of Mickie's bedroom window, watching her undress. She stood there naked caressing her body. She knew he was there. At the window.  Watching, and more than likely getting a hard on. She assumed correctly, Kyle couldn't help but to stare into the window, leaning in so close that his breath fogged the window. He was rubbing his crotch aggressively. She made him so hard that it hurt. He was going to enjoy every moment of this role playing tonight.

She disappeared into the bathroom to take a shower. He used this opportunity to slip in through her bedroom window and hide in her closet,  he sat and waited until she finished,  dried off, put on a t- shirt,  turn off the light and climbed into bed. Then he made his move. 
He quietly approached her bed and saw she appeared to be sleeping. He hovered over her.  She opened her eyes to see him watching her through the eyes of the ski mask and she gasped just before her clamped his gloved his hand over her mouth with brute strength. She struggled to move but he was strong.  " if you scream, I'll fucking kill you" he whispered hoarsely.  She agreed to be silent. He snatched off her blanket and straddled her. He was so strong it took only one of his hands to pin the both of her hands down while his other hand was left free to grope all over her body, she struggled to move but again, he was too strong. He used his free hand to pull down the sweatpants he wore just enough for his dick to be fully exposed. It was hard and throbbing and ready to be shoved inside of her . He then took his free hand and ripped off her dainty laced panties and tossed them to the side. The moment had finally come. All of the tension building for over a week fantasizing about this role play, the tension building up as he stood outside her window with a rock hard dick watching her every move had led up to this very moment.  With full brute force he shoved himself inside of her and she let out a startled scream, he couldn't control himself,  he thrusted himself deeper and deeper inside of her with every stroke knowing it caused her agonizing pain, the pain she obviously wanted, the pain she begged for. No matter how painful her screams were, no matter how hard she fought, he kept going, kept thrusting until he finally came. He came so hard that his body jerked as though a bolt of lightning hit him, he let his cum explode inside of her, every last bit seeping out of his throbbing dick before he slowly pulled it out of her. She laid there paralyzed and speechless. Kyle got up and took a step back, proud of himself. " how was that?" He smirked as if he already knew the answer.
Mickie leaned over and reached in he nightstand for something.  "Perfect" she replied as she held up the object.  He looked closer through the dark to see that she was holding a gun.
"Mickey what the fuck?!"
"So tell me, is that the same way you and your buddies fucked corporal McKenzie?"
" Wait, what are you talking about?!" Kyle screeched.
"I'm talking about Kuwait, November 18th, 2017. 2 years ago you piece of shit! I'm talking about you Sgt Kyle Parker! And Sgt Chase Simmers! And Sgt Brent Cooper! You three pieces of shit who gang raped a girl on that deployment and then had your piece of shit commander sweep it under the rug. Remember Corporal McKenzie?! Dark hair, Brown eyes,  only 20 years old and on her first deployment?!"
Kyle's eyes widened,  he knew exactly who she was talking about. Beautiful naive sweet little corporal Amelia McKenzie.  The young marine who he and his buddies saw simply as fresh meat when she arrived on base. They had befriended her immediately.  After only a few weeks they invited her to their bunker for drinks and cards. Unfortunately she was so naive that it didn't make her uncomfortable to know that she was the only female in the bunker with these 3 men.   After a few card games and a substantial amount of shots, kyle and his buddies made their move, poor corporal McKenzie was too sauced to even fight the 3 men off her her. They made a combined effort to cover her mouth,  undress her from the waist down and pin her down while they took turns having their way with her. She left the bunker distraught and ashamed. First thing in the morning. She went to report all three men to their commander, Colonel Briggs. He listened to her story without without empathy while she brought herself to tears.  He simply told her that he would deal with the 3 Sergeants and she need to prepare herself for a special assignment and that she was to head out first thing in the morning.  She was killed in an attack on her tank on that assignment. And her report was never filed and Kyle, Chase, and Brent were off the hook. So the question was, how did Mickie know about her?
" I know you're probably wondering how I know about her right? Being that she was killed in the line of duty before you and your buddies could ever be charged for anything. Well, after she spoke with Colonel Briggs and he gave her that assignment,  she already knew there was a chance she wouldn't make it back. So she made an encrypted video file describing the entire incident,  she named all those involved including the Commander. She placed the flash drive in an envelope, addressed it to her sister and put it in the mail bin. I recieved it two weeks after finding out about her death."
Kyle's eye were wide with fear. "She was your sister?!"
"Bingo you son of a bitch! Let me introduce myself,  my name is Adeline McKenzie,  I just go by Mickie for short. And you are the third one I had to scratch off my list out of you and your buddies. "
"Your list?!"
"Yeah Bitch! My fucking list! Commander Briggs had to go first. He "overdosed" on painkillers and gin after I got him to admit that he set up the attack on my sister's tank that day. He sacrificed 3 other people's lives and ruined several families just to get rid of my sister's secret. Then Brent, who was in a really bad car crash on his way up to meet his "lover" at a getaway cabin in the mountains. I know a little something about cars and cutting brake lines you see. And now you Kyle, getting shot by to death after breaking into a woman's house, and raping her. Tsk Tsk."
Kyle couldn't believe what he was hearing. She had asked him for this role play and now he realized it was a setup from the moment he laid eyes on her. She already knew his innermost desires and what a vicious animal he was capable of being. She was cunning and he fell for it. He was raging with anger and charged at her, she fired 3  shots into his chest and he fell to the floor on his back. His body jerked as he gulped blood trying to draw his last few breaths.

4 days later Mickie was sitting in a bar watching the news, and for what seemed like the hundredth time she saw the news piece on Kyle Parker. She saw the caption that read

Former Marine shot and killed after breaking and entering and raping a local woman in her own home.

So many questions surrounding the incident that left people puzzled. Why did he do it? Did she know him? Had he been stalking her? Who was the woman?
Mickie had requested that her info remain private so that she wouldn't be harrassed by everyone under the sun. And they respected it.
She saw a man at the end of the bar looking puzzled, then he looked away from the TV and made eye contact with her. He walked over and she smiled.
"You look like you could use another drink" she said
"How'd you know?" He replied and smirked. 
She told the bartender the next round was on her and he thanked her.
"I didnt catch your name"
"Mickie" she said
"Nice to meet you Mickey,  I'm Chase."..........