f o u r

4
——🍷

"we're here, princess." jungkook says to you, waking you up from your short but peaceful slumber. you looked around, and outside the open door jungkook jumped out of, you saw an outdoor dining area that was illuminating everything in a one mile radius.

the dining area was beautiful and elegant. it was a pearly white venue, with gorgeous tables and chairs scattered about. you saw people in fancy dresses and suits sitting at different tables. after you stepped out, taehyung grabbed your wrist. "we sit at table 3. remember, don't talk unless spoken to and introduce yourself under my name ONLY, or else i'll beat your ass." you rolled your eyes and let him lead you to your table.

in the corner of your eye, you saw jungkook meet with a girl, kissing her hand then holding it softly. why couldn't taehyung be that gentle, you wondered. as you stared at him, jungkook made eye contact with you and smirked.

"taehyung! you made it!" you felt the grip on your wrist loosen. you looked up to be met with an older looking woman. "i was afraid you wouldn't bother coming." she smiled.

"i'd do anything for the family, auntie." he smiled back. auntie? this fool actually had a family? and he had the audacity to lead you to them? now, you wouldn't, but what if you just told someone you were getting kidnapped, no, WERE kidnapped? that would be the reasonable thing to do, but you were afraid of the consequences. what if taehyung hurts you.. or worse, kills you.

the older woman turns her face to you. "now, who could you be?" she smiled, wider. "taehyung... did you finally find yourself a girlfriend?" she giggled like a child.

before you could say anything, taehyung beat you to it. his answer baffled you, "yes auntie, i have." he grinned. okay, so first this mysterious man kidnaps you, dresses you up for a party, then introduces you as his girlfriend? "isn't she beautiful?" he says, smiling at you.

"wow.. when did you two meet? i don't know if i saw her at um.. the funeral." when these words escaped her mouth, taehyungs mood automatically dropped. his eyes looked like he wanted to shoot someone at that moment, but he held it in. but, a funeral? whose? this thought lingered in your head and you couldn't get rid of it.

"we met after. if you'll excuse us we have somewhere to be." taehyung grabbed your hand, intertwining it with his gently, and stormed away from his aunt. "that old bitch.. i cant wait for her funeral." he says as he checks how he looks in the camera of his phone. suddenly, a man walked up to you two.

he was shorter, and had tighter eyes and thinner lips. he wore dozens of rings on his fingers and chains around his neck. when taehyung saw him, he stiffened up a bit. "is this her? his girlfriend?" the man asked.

"yoongi? ah- no. this is just.. his best friend or something." taehyung stuttered. yoongi. that name sounded familiar.. wait. he was the mafia king. this was the man that controlled taehyung and namjoon and jungkook and had them wrapped around his very nicely sculpted fingers. okay, maybe you were expecting someone a little taller, but he's still intimidating.

he looked you up and down before turning back to taehyung. "so is she your girlfriend?" he smirked. taehyungs cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"no! no of course not." he said.

yoongi laughed at the child's nervousness. "if she's not yours, she can be mine."

what. no. this man had the capability to murder everyone in this venue if he wished. he scared you, yes taehyung scared you too, but yoongi frightened you on a different level. where the hell is namjoon when you need him..

"no! i mean.. no." taehyung raised his voice. yoongi grinned.

"are you already attached? it's been a day." yoongi scoffed. "whatever. i'll leave you two to it. taehyung, you know your job."

taehyung bows before running his hands through his hair. "fuck.." he grunted. yes, he kidnapped you with the intentions of using you for bait, possibly hurting you to get namjoons attention, but he pitied you. you were an innocent person that got dragged into a giant mess. he wishes it were as easy as just dropping you off back at your house, but he's in too deep now. and if he doesn't do this, someone gets hurt.

possibly namjoon.

after an hour of sitting around and taehyung talking to people, taehyung decided he wanted to head home. "alright fuck this place." he said under his breath. he took your hand once again, and lead you into the limo. as you two waited for jungkook, you looked out the window. the nature was so beautiful and calming, you missed going outside and enjoying it.. and as this thought popped into your head, you were reminded that joon loved the nature as well. you shouldn't think of namjoon so highly like this.. he dragged you into this. but if anything, he's the way out.

as you were admiring nature and all it's beauty, jungkook and this tramp got in the way of your view. they exchanged saliva, before jungkook kissed her on the lips quickly, and hopped in the car. "is that your girlfriend?" taehyung asked.

"only for tonight." jungkook smirked. you hated the fact you felt this way, but jungkook made you feel some type of way.. the way namjoon used to. but this isn't serious, and for fucks sake he helped kidnap you. but then again, he isn't an annoying asshole like the bitch with pink hair. you looked into his starry eyes, and he met yours. he winked at you. before taehyung remarked.

"gross."