f i v e

——🍙
5

as you arrived back at their mansion, jungkook and taehyung quickly got out of the car. "stay here. if you try to leave, you're dead." he quickly remarked as he closed the door shut. you looked outside the window, until your eyes landed on the road that brought you here.

you wanted to run so bad, take your heels off and run like your life depended on it, because technically it did. but what would happen if you tripped? if taehyung and jungkook caught up? you didn't know if you wanted to risk it. you couldn't. suddenly, you overheard the boys conversation from outside.

"we have to get rid of her, but how?" jungkook asked the one with pink hair.

"we can kill her." he replied.

this sent you shivers down your spine. his deep and raspy voice telling jungkook he'd kill you.. you didn't know what to do. you wanted to leave so bad, all you wanted was to visit your first love, but he's the one that brought you into this mess.

"tae, you know we can't do that." jungkook pouted.

"joon- no, namjoon has to fucking pay for what he did. whatever we do we can't let him get away with his bullshit. whatever we do, it has to hurt him the same way it hurt me."

the same way it hurt him? you didn't know what he was talking about, you couldn't even fathom the fact that taehyung could feel, that he had emotions when he murders people, and in your case, innocent people. taehyung seems like the type of person to not give a shit about anything, the type to not shed a tear since he was a baby. what could namjoon possibly have done to hurt him in such a way?

"whatever we do, we can't kill the pretty girl." jungkook smirked.

jungkook saying these sweet remarks confused you. yes, they were attractive for mafia members, but the more jungkook threw flirts to tease you, you couldn't help but think about the fact they literally kidnapped you, and are currently holding you captive. these were the boys that were talking about taking your life sooner or later.

you closed your eyes, you needed a break from all the bad shit happening around you, you couldn't take it.

you had an opportunity to fucking run. the next thing you did, was an 'in the moment' type of thing. you simply said fuck it, and risked your life. you took off your heels, held them in your hand tight, hopped out, and ran. you ran and ran and ran, until you felt a cramp in your abdomen.

you were getting farther and farther, however the road seemed never ending, and you began to slow down as your calves burned with every step you took, until you heard a shot. as you looked back, a bullet was coming straight for you.

before you felt the impact, the car door opened. you looked around you, you were still in the back of the car, it was a simple dream.

"holy shit you fell asleep? we were only talking for like.." taehyung paused as he took a peek at his watch, a gold rolex. huh, the job must pay well then. "7 minutes. whatever, just get in the house. follow eun jin."

you scrambled to get out the car, as you stepped out the moonlight hit your face and the cold breeze brushed against your skin. you looked up to see a full moon.

it took you back to the time you and joon sat on the beach, looking at the stars. before your first "i love you", before the puppy love, before he moved away and lived a secret life hidden from you.

you and namjoon spent the whole day together, doing stupid things teenagers did. then at the end of the day, he took you to the beach. you remember everything he told you. "y/n, let's go to the beach! pretty please? i promise to walk you straight home right after!"

joon was the one person you could never say no to, even during those times you probably should've. you turned to look him in the eyes. "ugh. fine." you rolled your eyes as you smiled.

you hadn't anticipated the fact you'd be out when it hit a cool 50 degrees out, you began to get cold in the flowy summer dress you were wearing, but to you that was fine. it was fine because you were spending time with your favorite person. you two found a spot on the sand and sat down as you watched the waves.

"do you see those stars? that's the big dipper! it always points at the north star, sailors used it back then to navigate the seas." namjoon blurted out. "if you get lost, at least you know where north is!" you two giggled. joon was someone who was so in love with nature and the universe, who would've thought he'd grow up and put you in a situation like this.

"y/n!" eun jin called out to you. you snapped out of your daydream and turned to her. as you walked over, you made a sudden realization.

if you wanted to survive, you had to play by their rules. no matter what was said to you, you had to save the witty remarks for someone else. if you make one person mad in this house, you might not have a second chance.

you quickly walked over to eun jin as she took you to your room.