n i n e

——🌪

you laid on your bed, bored out of your mind. jins voice echoed in your head, "while you're here, it wouldn't hurt to make a friend." playing over, and over, and over again. you thought to yourself, he was right. taehyung told you himself they had no plans on releasing you anytime soon, the least you could do was stay on their good side.

you were getting comfortable in your new semi-permanent room, when you heard a tap on the window. you didn't want to think about it too much, but of course you couldn't avoid it. could it be? namjoon coming to take you back?

you slowly turned your head, afraid of who you might come face-to-face with. you made eye contact with a man who looked like he was in his early 30s, he had shaggy hair and dirty clothes. "y/n? y/n park?" he said through the glass.

how? how did he know your name? you hesitantly walked over to your window, opening it slightly, not enough for the man to kidnap you himself but enough to exchange words. "who are you?" you whimpered.

"kim namjoon sent me. to save you. come with me and i'll bring you home safely." of course, you considered this. finally being able to come home to namjoon, although he's brought you nothing but disappointment so far. he has made it up by sending this strange man to say the least, you assumed it would be too much of a hassle for him to get you himself. considering he was either trying to act like he was never apart of a gang or was apparently now apart of the boys rival gang.

but the logical part of you realized it wasn't that easy. you remembered taehyung telling you he'd have to kill you if you tried to escape. considering how they managed to kidnap you so swiftly, and without anyone coming even close to finding you except for this man and namjoon, you didn't want to take the risk. you knew these men had the skill to stealthily get away with murder, they could even frame it on joon or this strange man.

you let out a sigh, and opened the window all the way. "please come in for a second, i need help with some belongings i can't bare to leave behind."

he looked at you in confusion, noticing the room was seemingly empty, but stepped in the room anyways. when he was fully inside, you locked the window. "it's in the hallway, and it's a bit heavy." you said.

as the two of you made it into the hallway, you made sure you two were near the stairs. then you called out, "taehyung! jungkook! there's an intruder!" the man looked at you in disbelief.

"you bitch." he grabbed your arms, and as he was ready to push you down the stairs, a loud noise erupted from the bottom of the stairs. you looked down and saw jungkook, holding his revolver in his hand. then you looked at the man trying to help you and noticed the blood seeping through his shirt.

you threw him off you, and taehyung marched up the stairs and grabbed him. "god damn. we'll have to clear up more space in the graveyard. y/n, are you okay?"

"i-i'm fine.." you said with a shaky voice. you just witnessed a murder. a murder that could've been avoided if you just cooperated with him. but to be fair, in the end it was either you or him, right? even if you did escape, you'd have a bullet right between your ribs right now.

hoseok started clapping at the bottom of the stairs. "good job, y/n." you were confused, but you gave hoseok a weak smile.

taehyung dragged the dead body down the stairs, to the backyard, and jungkook climbed up the stairs to meet you. "hey, you sure you're okay?" he said in a warm tone. although this man just murdered someone, you could've been hurt if he didn't. you almost got thrown off the stairs, and who knows how bad that would've hurt. on top of the comfort in his voice, you felt safe with jungkook.