chapter four

Sophia dipped her head back on the bed, she grew tired and bored

Maybe she should have taken more time.

Getting up on her feet, she checked herself in the mirror and rested her tongue on the top of her mouth, parting her lips.
She turned to the side and held up her shirt, brushing her hand over her stomach.
Before she could close her eyes and contemplate, a honk erupted from the outside of her house. Maddy.

Sophia grabbed her phone and her cigarettes, shoving the packet in her small bag, with her phone.

She walked slowly down stairs and left.

"Holy shit." Kat spoke up first.
"Yo what?" Sophia tilted her head as Kat scooted over so she could get in.

BB let out a breath of air, followed by a cloud of smoke, "You gotten small man."

Sophia rolled her eyes and pulled out a cigarette, "you mean like small good or bad?"

"I don't even know." She said and took another vape.

"Ok enough of me.. so how many people are goin to this party?" Sophia quickly changed the subject and lighting the cigarette. Taking a puff.

"McKays throwing it so like probably shit tons." Maddy said, pulling up by a take away sign, "K what the fuck you guys want?" She asked.

Kat, Maddy and BB asked for their orders, Sophia was zoned out but pulled back when she felt a tap on her shoulder.
"Yo what you want?"
"Just a water thanks." She said, taking another puff.

"Yo I'm getting you fries."
"No Maddy-"
"Shutup. And a large fries."

When the man said drive forward, Sophia felt a bit sick.
Maddy sighed, "Look I'm just looking out for you, at least eat something before you get fuckin over the top with alcohol." She said. Driving forward.

They were given there food.
Parking in the car park, Maddy passed her the fries.
Her hands grew sweaty, as she saw them all dig in. Sophia didn't touch one.

"You ok?" Kat whispered.
"Do you want these?" She asked her, her voice came out a little shaky.

"Soph-"
"Know what fuck this, I'm gonna walk the rest." Sophia said and put the fries in the bag, opening the door, she got out of the car.

They called out her name but she ignored them, a tear slipping down her face, she wiped it away and kept walking.

Kat picking up her phone.
"Don't bother Kat, just.. we'll get through to her at some point."
Maddy knew she was going to text her but told her other wise.

Sophia walking to McKay's house, wrapping her arms around herself as she shivered in the cold air.
"Almost there." She whispered to herself.
Though leaving the fries, she did take the water with her. Stopping in her tracks, she opened the bottle and tipped her head back, chugging the water till it was empty.

She felt like she was drowning, as some of it spilled out the side of her mouth, she swallowed harshly and kept walking.

Sophia wiped her mouth and felt her phone go off.

Kat { always here }

She smiled a little at the message and then put her phone back in her bag.
Walking the rest of the way to McKays, she let out a deep sigh and twirled her skirt a little. Almost there but she couldn't wait to just drink and think about how she would end up in Nate's bed and not in the sex kind of way.
The way she knew he would care for her and help her if she was sad but everyone cared a little to much she thought.