chapter five

To McKay { am I to early? }

Sophia sent the message and waited for a response, not getting one she then realised why as the front door opened.

This was definitely after all the discussion of Cassie and how her nudes were out, as well as the sex chat they had.

"Yo fuck, yeah your definitely early." McKay said with a smile,
"I haven't seen you all summer." He said, both of them taking in a hug.

"Yeah, weird." She said, brushing a strand behind her ear.

"Your always the early one, why am I surprised." She heard a familiar voice from behind her and rolled her eyes.

"Cause I don't like most of the people that are coming, so it gives me a chance to pick the best room to hide in." She said, turning around as she looked at Nate.

"Mm, so why don't you just come?"
He said, towering over her.

"Alright boring, where's the alcohol?" She said and he pointed to towards the kitchen, "thanks bitch." She said and he chuckled, watching as she walked away.

As she went to grab a drink, Nate snapped McKay out of his little stare.
"Ay Don't fuckin think about it."

"What do you care?" He snapped back.

"I just do, I mean isn't your plan to fuck Cassie tonight, stop checking her out." Nate said.

"I'm not checking her out, relax," he said, Nate letting his shoulders fall,
"I was looking at how skinny she's gotten."

"Yeah.. well.. just mind your own business." Nate said making his way over to Sophia.

"You really want the sweet stuff?"
He asked her.

"You know the bitter stuff makes me gag," she said, "besides the more I drink the more I can- I forgot.."

"I left for two seconds.. god your such a lightweight." He chuckled and she smiled.

"Shut the fuck up." She said and swallowed down the alcohol.
Pulling out a cigarette, Nate gave her a look and she sighed.

"Don't fucking look at me like that, every one that's seen me has given me that look." She frowned, lighting the smoke.

"Seriously Soph-"

"Yo people are coming, let's turn the music up!" McKay shouted to them and opened the front door.
As she took another drag, she went outside to stand by a tree as people started to pile into the house, some she didn't want to see and some people she missed.

Sophia took another puff and closed her eyes, letting the cold air touch her skin, she licked her lips. Dropping the cigarette and crushing her foot on it. She turned her head as people made there way outside, keeping her spot against the tree, taking a swig of her drink, she guess she was ready to party.