Yandere.

[Picture above you belongs to me
Warning!: This picture contains Blood and sensitive for those people who are easily dismember]

Hey guys it's still Luna..or Kas.
Anyways.. let's do a "Meet the author" thing.

I mean like..I never really posted a drawing myself irl. But..

I won't be doing a "Meet the Author" right now..but. here's a drawing of me Irl.

If you don't wanna see the drawing you can just skip.. ya know?

Also, this is a story to the person I've been obsessing over since the past few months.

So..before you see the pic..it's on the bottom of the page if you wanna read.
••••

Dear ✡□□■♑♓,

This is your secret Admirer.. I'm here to tell you this that I've been obsessed with you that I can't really focus on my dream on becoming an artist.

You've may be wondering why people you care about has been going missing for the past few days.. well..
It's because I eliminated them. I just want you to know how sorry I am to see you cry for the people you love.
But don't worry I'll make sure you'll Love me. Even if it kills me to work hard for you.

As for the people who've insulted you.. I decided to murder them in school then throw them to their homes/bed rooms. Sometimes..I even Hang them up in their bedroom dead. So when the cops think that theyve committed suicide.

Yes, I know..You may be thinking who's this..well. you'll already know this is..and I will not hurt you..
Unless I kidnap you into my basement and take your girlfriend, I'll make sure you'll look at her lifeless body covered in bruises,a bloody nose, cuts, and stabs on her chest.

But..you'll forget her someday. And that day will not be today. But..wish it could be the day you'll forget about her.

I've seen you getting bullied multiple times, well..that was part of my plan. But it pains me to see you getting in pain.
I'll never tell you why it was part of my plan..but..It's just so complicated to tell you that.

People think it's a joke to not touch you, well..it's not. I've almost killed a girl who's willing to touch you and thought it was a cheap joke to stay away from you.

Speaking of staying away..People around you kept telling you to stay away from me eh? Well...I told them not to tell you to stay away from me.
I would always come back.

Again

Again

Again

Again

Again.

And again.

Until I finally have you.
Remember the time you cried on my shoulder? Well..I really enjoy you crying. Because I'm half way having you to be my "Forever".

People who've told you to stay away from me tried to run away from me when I was about to eliminate them..but..it didn't turn out what it seems to them. Yes, I may be slow at running.. but I have ways on killing them.

People kept asking why on Earth would I be able to kill people in a small body?..well..I'm not sure either.

I always felt like..Everytime I kill someone I always think of you.

I cut myself for you.

I ruin people's reputations for you.

I frame people just to get away with murder.

I mostly do anything for you...

I always daydream about you...
And then when I see you, I tried to act calm as possible..but inside..
I just want to pull your skin open and crawl inside you..

Remember that time you ran away from someone who was chasing you? Your in luck, it's me.
Yes..I always let you go sometimes.
I don't really have the courage to get close to you that much that time..

You wanted me to get out.
You wanted me to leave.
You wanted me to leave you alone..

But..

No matter how you tried,
I wouldn't go away..
I'll be in your life
Both in your head and REALITY.

- Secret admirer.

See you later Swaggers!