IMPORTANT A/N!

Guys.. please listen.
I might not be in the happy mood right now because there's been going on in my school.

No, I wasn't bullied. It's MUCH worse.
I was being sexually harassed.
I don't want to say names right now but he is my classmate.
He had a disorder called "Autism" or something related to that.

He was sexualizing me in School, sitting beside me, Talking about Lewding me in someway possible.
I mean..does he know I'm actually older than him?
He is a chubby guy and he's really annoying.
Everyone in our class really hates him.

I mean like.. he called a teacher once "Boomer" (Not funny because the teacher was actually a nice teacher)
So when the teacher asked him if he had any paper he just ignores her and draws until she yells at him.

 he called a teacher once "Boomer" (Not funny because the teacher was actually a nice teacher)So when the teacher asked him if he had any paper he just ignores her and draws until she yells at him

(Don't worry about the Filipino words it's not that important)
He mostly go to my seatmates seat and waits for my male seatmate to leave the chair so he can sit beside me.

Heres why he's a crazy fanboy.
He once said that he wants to be in a relationship with me but I decline because I'm too old for him and he just confessed when we became friends.

I told him "You love me as a Woman but I love you as a Fan. Because I know one day you will find someone better than me. It is someday but it's not today." But he legit ignore me and kept fantasize about shipping me with him.

He told me once that he was going to lewd me but he can't draw girl, I was so shocked about that sentence stated out of his mouth. Did that dude kissed his mother with that mouth?

Here's proof showing that he's legit trying to sexualize me.
Not just that, he looked at my legs when I was in my surfer swim suit in the field trip.
But as we went to go swimming with the junior high school students, he starts touching my legs and I splashed him with Water wheel.
(Kimetsu no Yaiba)
My my, he even said "there's alot of hot girls in this school" I was so mad that even my friends/ classmates were also being weird out by him.

LokiBestBoye she was also harassed by that lunatic. Raven told me once he headpat her and he said "You know, I want to have a gf" so he legit put his hand on her shoulder but as her defense was shouting at him.

During our project (group) with Raven he went sat down beside me on the floor and put his head on my shoulder "Can we be us?" I just said no in response  BUT he didn't listen and rub my back.

He really like to headpat me, but in a weird way. Most girls in our school don't know this but..if you're my Classmate, stay out from that boy.

When he has nothing to do and disobeying the teacher, he always on the floor near my seat and talk to me. I don't like that idea of a guy would do that tho. He would always come up with "JoJo reference" which is kinda ruining the anime show called "JoJo Bizarre adventure"
He would always stomp his feet just to impress me but what he already know is that the principal office is just downstairs. Btw he also Slam his fists on the wall so that he can say that he is "muscular".

I'm not in a happy mood right now you guys but please help me out here..
I don't have that much courage on telling my teacher about red flags but I will say "#$&-+* is making me uncomfortable" but the teacher will think it's normal but he's sexualize me for some reason.
And my friend (who's in the other section) will Report him for Sexual harassment so that he can be expelled.

The teacher will talk to him but he kept disrespecting her by saying "okay" or pretending he doesn't hear anything.
My friends said that we should stick together and report him for good but it's just so happening so fast. So we're getting into conclusions. Pros and cons about him.
Okay, I'll see you then in the next chapter
~××~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~××~×~×~×~×~×~×
Wh0a, that's sure is alot of ranting Kas.
Did you see how much I've done to get my fingers on the keyboard just to write this? Making the chapter, Putting the pictures, censored the cursed words and his name, doing the thumbnail—creatinh this page. Mygawd my phone is at 9% rn just to make this chapter for yall to know what the ham happened to me.

Did he kissed his mother with that kind of mouth? I think so.

I absolutely have no idea why H parents evn made him in the first place tho.

I know I might jave grammar mistakes cuz I'm not feeling well haha.

Would you believe that he wasn't supposed to enroll the school but he magically appear I the school for no reason...?

Many people said on his existence abd his idiotic personality.

Oh hey, almost forgot that thanks for 100 followers! I am pleased to inform you that I have a couple of drawing I've done so far that i haven't published yet.

Can peopel tell me good advice about this? Dont vote just yet and leave please..give me good comments just once..okay?

I would appreciate it if yall vote and comment down below about this chapter and what should I do or what to say.

See you Later Swaggers!