Wanderlust 🌴 🌇 🗻🚲

There's this hollow feeling in you, as if you have lost something very important... Something that was meant to be here _with you. It's a feeling where you know something is out there that belongs to you but you have no idea where you lost it. And it doesn't ends here, the moment you start searching for it... There's no going back.
You keep looking for it everywhere, behind the doors, under the bed,in the books but it's not there. You google it, visit places, talk to people but this search never ends. Just as this thought registers in your mind that you won't be getting it back, You are filled with desperateness, desperateness soo strong it drives you on the verge of madness, you can't control anything that's happening around you,each breath gets more laboured than the last one, leaving a vile taste in your mouth and burn in your lungs. There's this sinking feeling in you, like you know you have to reach a place but you don't remember which place is was. It is emotionally exhausting and leaves you physically weak for days, sleep deprivation does that to you. The hollowness increases ten folds and there's an invisible weight on your chest that you can't remove, it's crushing you down but you can't do anything about it. Because how can you look for something that wasn't even there, it never was. You know this madness needs to stop, you can't keep going like this, but you are desperate. Desperate for the feeling of belongingness that it will bring to you. That's the feeling of wanderlust. It never heals or go away, it stays inside of you and you struggle with it each and every moment of your life like a caged bird with a broken wing.

Do comment your views and :-)