Chapter 1

Let me first intrudce yourself to you. Your name is Kim Y/N. You're 21 years old, rare black panther hybrid. Your life is pretty boring for 2 months since you're living here.

-That paddock I write in this story is somethig like in ZOO. So its pretty big shop. :))-

-Y/N P.O.V.-

You woke up in your panther form. *Another day in this exotic hybrid shop* you thought. It was Friday morning, which means that here will be so many costumers today because Friday is always full. You can't say that you hate it here, but to be honest you miss your wild life. You don't know if you're last of your kind but you have never seen another black panther hybrid in this shop or never heard of them. In this shop or how to say it is so many kind of hybrids. Colorful parrots, tigers, monkeys, arctic wolfs and other types of wolfs and etc. but not even a normal panther. Only one panther is here and that's YOU

Soon came owners of this expensive and exotic hybrid shop to you and gave you breakfast. Big piece of deer. How much you love them. Its married couple for 25 years. They love you too. You're something like their bodyguard and peace maker when some other hybrids have conflict. Other animals have respect towards you so they don't try to make you angry. Some of them is normally talking to you, some are scared and some are pretending they're not even here. 

You were laying in your paddock after breakfast and watching little cubs playing together. After 10 minutes owners said its time for opening the shop. Some hybrids were sold and they didn't want to leave, because you were like mother to all of them even they were different kind. That didn't matter. It was thirty minutes after seven (19:30) and that means only 30 minutes were left to closing hour of the shop. 

You were again laying in your paddock after dinner and preparing to go to sleep, because you knew that at this hour nobody would come and adopt you. But suddenly someone came in the shop. You shot your head up because of some voices you heard. You were watching them from dark part of your paddock where they couldn't see you. It was group of seven young men. 

That seventh man was hybrid. Hybrid of black panther. The same animal as you were. You couldn't believe that. Soon your thoughts interrupt owner talking to them.

„Hello, welcome to our shop! Which animal would you like to adopt?" woman asked. 

„We are looking for same type of hybrid is our friend here. He is black panther hybrid." one of them said.

„B-Black panther?" woman asked again. „We thought she is last of her kind. Can I ask you why do you want to adopt her? As an owner I can know it."  

„We are trying to save them, we are known under the BTS." another man said.

„BTS?! You're that group which is trying to find another black panther for so long and try to save them!" woman said in shock.

„Yes, that's us. We have our friend for so long and we found that you have another black panther, so we're here." another of them said.

„Come on! I will show you where she has her paddock." woman said happily.

„Thank you!" all of them said. 

They were walking to your paddock together with the owners. You were still in the dark part of the paddock where they couldn't see you. Waiting for movement or some words they will say. 

„Well.. She is always in her form and doesn't trust people very easily, in this folder are her information so look at them and I will let you talk to her." woman said and walked away.

---

End of chapter 1! Thank you for reading. First chapter is little bit boring but .. Its my first story so Im sorry guys! c: