Chapter 6

This chapter has smut in it, so please be that kind and if you have problem with that just skip this whole chapter or just read it because I know that some of you are horny readers (well.. I should shut up I'm too xdd)

⚠️Include smut and use of "daddy" word! If you're uncomfortable, you're free to skip this chapter. Thank you for understanding⚠️

----------------------------------------

Y/N POV

It was beatiful morning. Well to that moment when you looked at date on your phone. 

Shit. Shit. Shit. And once more shit! you said to yourself. Today you got your heat and that's very perfect when you have your mate now and he is horny almost 24/7 :)) This day will be death for you. Okay Y/N just play it cool and your mate will not even notice it. After you said that Jungkook's voice echoed inside your head. (If you forgot he as your mate can mind link you) 

"Good morning, babygirl." said Jungkook to you through mind link.

That voice.. I'm trying to be calm but how can I do it, arghhh.

"Good morning to you too Jungkook. What do you need?" you said back and asked him.

"Well.. I need to go to work with hyungs and we will be back late at night but I will be home sooner because I don't want to leave my beautiful mate for whole day." he said and you could imagine that he is smirking.

I'm done. I'm officialy done. I can't do it. yo thought. With what he said you started to imagine so many things. Your knees started to be weak and new feel started to go through your body. 

"O-ok, just come home safe, say hi to guys." you said and don't even know how.

He chuckled. "I can feel your emotions you know? And I can say that your scent is so sweet and fucking irresistible that I can't control myself. You don't even know how much I need to control myself. I really would like to fuck you that you will scream my name and everyone will know that your mine and MINE only!" he said.

"So Y/N.. you should prepare for tonight .. because I won't control myself." and with that he cut the mind link and went to his work.

OMG.. Why, why, why.. You can't even think properly after what he said. The way he said that made you blush hard because of your imagination. You took a cold shower to calm your war of hormones (sorry I had to write it) and went downstairs to make yourself breakfast. 

Jungkook POV

I knew that she has her heat today and I was trying to act cool and leave her in her imagination that I wouldn't notice it. But dude.. Her scent is so sweet .. Like roses and chocolate. I need to calm my JK junior down. But tonight I won't hesitate to fuck her hard. Just imagination of her being under me, moaning and screaming my name 'till she can't walk whole week. Okay Jungkook you need to fucking calm down. I said to myself.

-Time skip brought by Jungkook's muscles-

No one POV (smut ahead ⚠️)

Y/N was sitting on her bed, breathing hard and thinking about how Jungkook would be here and helped her with her heat. After 5 minutes Jungkook came back home with smirk on his face. He went straight to your shared room. With smirk plastered on his face went inside your room where Y/N was.