Chapter 3

Y/N P.O.V. 

I was sleeping peacefully until someone started to shake with me. I still had closed my eyes and growled at that who was shaking with me. 

„Chill princess, don't growl at me, it's scary." said the one I growled at him. 

I opened my eyes and looked up. I saw Jimin. He smiled at me and I gave him annoyed look that he interupted my beautiful sleep. I didn't even realize that we arrived. 

„Well... we're here, Y/N." said Namjoon and showed you his dimple smile.

I nodded and jumped from seat where I was sleeping. I sat on the floor of the limousine and waited what will happen next. Taehyung opened the door of the car and all boys went outside the car. I slowly walked to the opened door and went outside the car. That house is f*cking huge. Is that even possible? What are their jobs... I was interupted from my thoughts. All of them were standing in front of me and the house.

„Welcome to your new home, Y/N." said all the boys at the same time.

I was swinging my tail from side to side because of happiness. If I was in my human form I would cry but I still don't believe that much so I was still in my panther form. Jin slowly opened the door for me and I went inside. This is beautiful... I don't deserve this comfort. It's totally different from what I had before they adopted me. Hope this new life and home with them will hopefully be with happy ending in my life. 

And that's the start of my new life with them...

-------

End of chapter 3.. Sorry for late update but slow updates are slow updates. And sorry for some mistakes.. English is NOT my first language. Sorry luv c: 

And Im preparing new story! Cover is made and now I need to end this story. This story will not be long so yeah.. Bye for noooow.