Chapter 5

Y/N POV

When you heard that you were a little bit shocked. It warmed your heart that someone said something like this about you. Your tail was swinging from side to side because of happiness. You sat at sofa next to Jungkook, my mate. I still don't know what to think about this mate thing. You were looking at boys and waited if someone will say something. In the corner of your eye you saw that Jimin, which was sitting next to Namjoon, slightly hit him with elbow into his side. 

"Yeah.. Ehm.. We should properly introduce ourselves right now, right guys?" said Namjoon and chuckled nervously. 

"Hi! I'm your hope, your my hope, I'm J-Hope. My real name is Jung Hoseok!"

"Hello, I'm Min Yoongi. Yoongi or Suga for short."

"Hiiii! I'm Park Jimin. You can call me Jimin or Chim."

"Hello, I'm Kim Seokjin. Jin for short and I'm mother of those kids here." You chuckled when he said that. 

"Hello, Y/N. I'm Kim Namjoon, leader of this group."

"My name is Kim Taehyung, call me Tae, TaeTae or V, cutie." said Tae and winked at you.

"Mine. Back off." You heard Jungkook say with aggressive tone in his voice.

"And my name is Jeon Jungkook. Youngest of the group and your mate. You can call me Jungkook, Kook, Kookie." said Jungkook as last to introduce himself.

'or Daddy if you want Y/N' told you Jungkook through mind-link.

You blushed it his words but played it cool and kept calm look at your face.

"Hello, guys. I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you and I'm really happy to live with you." you smiled at them.

"We are glad that we have you here and that you're Jungkook's mate. But don't be too loud if you will do ... You know what I mean." said Namjoon nervously.

You blushed again, this time hard when you imagined that and now you couldn't keep your calm look at your face. Jungkook looked at you and then smirked.

"Well.. It's late now so we should go to sleep." 

"That's good idea, Jin hyung. Good night guys." 

And with said good nights you all went to your rooms.

-Magical skip brought by Jimin's jams to you-

It has been 4 months that you were living with boys and your relationship was after that long time very good. Especially with Jungkook. He tried some things on you but you always told him that you're not ready. But after 4 months you should get your heat. And that's bad for you but very good moment for Jungkook.

-----------------------------

Helloo, my readers!

I'm so sorry for not updating, but as I said in the author's note I don't know what to write so I will just end somehow this story because I write right now one story about Namjin. So be patient! I will probably update tomorrow this story but only MAYBE and when the Namjin story will be done I will post it. And next chapter will be smut, so prepare your holy water! 

Don't forget to comment or vote! <3

Byeee!

- Nykjoon