It's Her

They had been called into a meeting with Fury. All of the Avengers. Like everyone. Even the kind of Avengers, like Steve's friend Sam, and Tony's friend Rhodey. This was serious.

"Alright I'm going to get to the point. There is a new Winter Spider," Fury started. Everyone looked shocked, while tears were threatening to leak out of Peters eyes. It couldn't be. Could it? Fury didn't notice the teenager, and continued. "It's another child. Female this time. She's a lot younger. We guess three. Her first kills were about two years ago. We've credited around three dozen kills to her alone. She pretends to be a helpless child. Everyone who helps her ends up dead. No one's seen her face and lives to tell it, but we know she has long brown hair. Eye color unknown. She's strong. She can take down a grown man with her bare hands."

As Fury was explaining, he was handing out pictures of her to everyone. Natasha, who was next to Peter, saw his tears. "What's wrong маленький паук?" She asked. "Is it her?"

Before Peter could respond, Fury continued. "We need her either eliminated or rescued." He seemed to notice Peter trying to control his emotions, so he asked. "Anything you would like to add?" 

Peter finally controlled his emotions, and said, "She's five now, not three. Her hair is more of a dark auburn, not brown, but you can only really see it in good light, or when she's seen the sun, which didn't happen a lot. Her eyes are a really pale gray. Last time I saw her, she had freckles covering her nose. That was a while ago though, so she might have more now. She has the sweetest little giggle too. No matter what, if she giggled you would have to smile. Her smile too, it was toothy and big last time I saw her. She's really energetic too, she would always be bouncing and swinging around our cell." Peter couldn't stop rambling smiling fondly, thinking about his baby. 

"What's your relationship with the girl?" Steve asked from across the table.

"She's my baby. I raised her. None of you are a match to her. She could probably kill you all without moving." Everyone at the table looked confused at how a five year old could kill them so easily. "She doesn't just have Spider DNA. She has powers like Wanda does, and Pietro did. She's dangerous."

"How can you be so sure it's her?" Wanda asked, remembering being told that her and Pietro were the only survivors of Hydras experiments. She didn't think that a child so young could, when no one else could.

"Yeah," Sam started. "The last time you saw her was three years ago. How can you be so positive that it's the specific child you knew."

Peter didn't skip a beat when saying, "It's her. I know it's her. We need to get her out. We need to save her, she's just a baby." 

No one disagreed.

...

Hey hey hey! This idea just kinda popped into my head like a month ago and I couldn't get it out. 

I hope you liked it! More will come decently soon! Also My Baby Spider, I just need to edit.

-Becca