Spiderkid?

Peter found himself in the Avengers meeting room, with a large majority of the Avengers, and an anxious five-year-old him his lap.

"Why'd you call a meeting kid?" Bucky asked him.

"Evie found out about me being Spiderman and how I go on patrol and stuff last night, and she wants in."

"Is that a good idea?" Clint asked as a group, seeing as most others were unsure aswell.

"I think it is," Wanda told the group, gaining everyone's attention. "Going out patrolling helped me stop feel less like a monster. It helped Peter forgive himself for what Hydra made him do. She has like way more powers than both of us combined, so she can definitely protect herself given the situation, plus neither of us would let her out of our sight when she goes patrolling. It might help her recover."

That pushed everyone towards the, 'let's do it' side, and eventually agreed to give her a trial period. Let her go out with Peter a couple of times and see how it went.

"FRIDAY has her measurements, what kind of suit does she want?" Tony asked Peter over Evangeline, who was distracted by two barbie dolls she brought.

"Evie," Peter said, touching her arm gently to get her attention. "What do you want your suit to look like?"

"Like Papas!" She announced loud enough for the whole table to hear.

"Okay. What color do you want it to be?" Peter asked.

"Like Papas! Red and Blue!" She was overly enthusiastic, but it was adorable.

Tony nodded and headed down to the lab, already planning every aspect of her suit.

"Help?" Evangeline asked Peter, this time it was a whisper and she was obviously hesitant to ask.

"What baby?" He asked.

"Help Mr. Tony?" She asked again, more clear.

Peter just grinned. "Sure baby, let's go."

...

After two days of skipping school and working on Evangeline's suit, Peter learned two things. One, Wanda had to awkwardly ask his teacher for his work and lie her way through his absence, making her the best big sister ever. Two, Evangeline was really smart. She literally corrected Tony Stark, billionaire, genius, playboy, philanthropist, on multiple equations that would have set her suit making process back at least a day each.

By the end though, she looked adorable in her suit.

Her suit was skintight like Peter's, with an identical pattern and mask, she loved playing with the eyes on it. She had the same web-shooters as Peter too and was connected to Karen, who was in both Peter and Wanda's suit. The only thing that was different was that she had a lot less web settings, and instant kill was definitely left out.

"You ready E?" Peter asked, standing on the main deck with her, both in costume. She just nodded, and Peter shot a web at the building across from them knowing that Evangeline would follow. After a long conversation, they decided that she could still call him Papa while in the suit, and he would call her E. She would call Wanda Auntie when they meet up. Normally, Peter and Wanda meet up on a random building to eat at around 9 pm when they patrol, but they bumped it up to 8 pm so that Evangeline could get to bed at a good time for a five-year-old. They figured that Spiderman having a kid and The Scarlet Witch being said kid's aunt would help disprove the rumors that they were both teenagers.

Peter decided to seek out smaller crimes for the time being and brought her to a carjacking. "Do you wanna do this one or do you want me to do this one?" Peter asked her. They had spent a day on how to properly web people and how to deal with certain crimes.