Papa, It's A Pirate!

Peter and Natasha both woke up at the same time. Evangeline had stretched herself across the bed, and at the same time smacked Natasha and kicked Peter in the face.

"Guess I'm awake now," Natasha said with a laugh as she got out of bed and started getting ready. Peter did the same.

Peter accidentally knocked over an empty flower vase, which shattered and woke up the sleeping five year old. 

"Please no!" She yelled, jumping out of bed, tears already streaming down her face.

"Sweetie, it's me. Remember last night, you aren't at Hydra anymore. You're with me. Your safe," Peter soothed. She eventually calmed down and let Peter get her ready. Peter just put on a random childrens movie for her to watch while he took a shower. It turns out it was about pirates. 

When Peter was finally ready they walked downstairs to get food, which Natasha told them was ready in the dining room. What they didn't know was that Nick Fury was also in the dining room.

 "Papa look! It's a pirate! Like in the movie!" Evangeline exclaimed, loud enough for everyone to hear, when she first saw Fury. Everyone laughed their asses off at that, besides Fury, who looked pissed.

"I'm assuming this is the child," He looked like he was trying so hard to not to yell at them. 

Natasha went from amused to 'she's not a piece of meat, treat her with respect or I will kick your ass' in less than ten seconds. "The child has a name Fury, and yes, it is her." She snapped, giving the two a plate of pancakes. 

Fury was sending Evangeline a glare for the pirate comment as she dug into her pancakes. "Papa, why does the pirate look mean?"

After quick laugh Peter said, "He's not a pirate honey," In a normal voice, but whispered, "He is kinda a meanie though. But shh, you can't tell him. It'll make him maaaad." Evangeline started giggling out of control at that.

Unfortunately, Fury heard him. "Fuck you Parker," Fury said, and was meet with a 'language' from not only Steve, put Peter and Natasha too. Fury gave them all a look, but started asking about the mission. 

"We were in decently easily. Peter webbed a lot of people on the way in, literally ripped the front door off its hinges, webbed some more people." Natasha was explaining everything that happened on their part. Everyone looked slightly confused. "We just followed as he webbed some more people until he found her door. They had their moment while Wanda and I dealt with the guards who tried to get her. They were walking to the quinjet when Steve asked for help over the comms. Evangeline grabbed our hands and just like teleported us there. Then she got on Peters shoulders and multicolored magic started happening. Then all the guards were unconscious."

"That's it?" Fury asked, staring at Evangeline in shock as she dug into her second pancake, this one drenched in half a bottle of maple syrup. Natasha told him yeah, along with a couple other people. "What exactly are your abilities" He asked her.

"I don't know. I have a lot. Enhanced strength, healing, reflexes and senses. I can stick to stuff and sense things, all that stuff Papa can do. They said I was like volunteer 352 and 353. I'm super fast and stuff, and I can do magic stuff. Make people fall asleep, fly, make things fly, control how people move and stuff and I can read what they think. I don't really know the rest. I can just do stuff. Hydra said they didn't even know all it." She said, still eating her pancakes.

"Who are volunteer 352 and 353?" Fury asked.

Wanda looked up sadly, cheeks slowly staining with tears. "Pietro and me. We were volunteers 352 and 353."

Evangeline saw her crying, and gave her a hug. "Why are you sad? Don't be sad." She asked in the softest voice possible.

Wanda picked her up, and eventually calmed down. "Thank you sweetie." 

"Your welcome Ms. Wanda!" She said, hopping of Wanda's lap and back to Peters. Evangeline just started eating her pancakes like nothing, while Fury stared at her. After a few seconds Evangeline whispered in Peters ear, "Papa? Why is Mr. Pirate staring at me?"

"Fury's just surprised that you can do so much," Peter whispered back. "And remember, he doesn't like being called a pirate."

Evangeline gasped and gave Fury a wide eyed look, scooting closer to Peter. "I'm so sorry for calling you a pirate Mr. Fury. Please don't hurt me. Papa, please don't let him hurt me." 

At this point Evangeline was in tears, frantically clawing Peters shirt, trying to get away. Peter got up and brought her into the now empty kitchen. He hoped up onto the counter and she sat on his lap. "Papa please help me. Papa don't let them take me. Please Papa. Papa help me," She said, hysterically crying. 

Peter just hugged her. "Shh baby. No one is going to hurt you. I'm here. I won't let anyone hurt you ever again. Shh baby. It's all okay. Papa's here." He just hugged her, rubbing her back, and repeating himself until she calmed down.

Her crying finally stopped, and was reduced to a soft occasional sniffle. "I'm sorry." She said.

"Why are you sorry baby. You did nothing wrong." He started. "I remember when I got out of Hydra, I did the same thing. I can promise you that I will do everything in my power to make sure no one ever hurts you again. Fury might seem mean, but he's actually a huge cuddly teddy bear. You don't have to be scared anymore sweetpea."

She seemed finally calm enough, so Peter carried her back to the dining room to finish her pancakes. 

As she started eating again, Peter listened to the last of the conversation. "We have secured the entire compound. You can go back whenever. We have extra SHIELD agents at every entrance, even the roof. Barton, Lang, you're families being relocated there. Peppers there too. If you bring the girl in public, make sure at least a couple of you are there. Give Hydra awhile to calm their shit."

Fury left before he could get scolded for his language. 

"I guess we're leaving. Quinjet in ten. We'll stop at Walmart on our way to the compound," Tony told them all. 

...

Sorry it took so long! I've literally just been out here dying I've been so sick... 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll try to get another one out this week, but schools a bitch, and it's worse when you're sick, so it might not happen! Sorry

(Also @StellatheWeird1 did you get my maple syrup comment. Hope you did, and I hope you loved it doll)

-Becca