Play Time

"Hey sweetie, do you wanna go play with Cassie and Lila, or do you want to go to my room. Maybe watch a movie." Peter asked after saying his goodbyes to Bruce and Dr. Cho.

"Play?" She answered. It was more of a question, but Peter assumed she meant it as a yes.

That's how Peter found himself with a shaking five year old and an eight and nine year old literally bouncing off the walls they were so excited, just a short minute later.

"We have to teach you about dolls and barbies and LOL surprises!" Cassie exclaimed.

"AND PUPPIES!" Lila added. 

Peter sighed and started to bounce Evangeline as a sort of comfort. "Girls, can you try and keep your voices down?"

"Sorry!" They both whisper shouted. Nathaniel was across the room playing with Avengers action figures across the room and Cooper was playing video games. Her and Nathaniel were closer in age (he was four, she was five), but Nathaniel was still in his 'all girls have cooties' stage. 

Lila and Cassie both ran over to the doll house that Clint had made, which took up a good eighth of the room, that wasn't actually really a room. It was an entire floor sectioned into different areas. This was the more girly area. There was a little kids area, with toys for both genders. There was the electronic section, which had literally all the video games in the world, plus much more. There was a 'teens' section, that had like bean bags and teenager like stuff. Then there was the more boyish section. All the kids loved to run back and forth between them all. The adults had their own playroom, (they didn't call it a playroom. Peter did as a joke) which out of all the kids, Peter and his friends were the only ones allowed in, mainly due to the full bar.

"This one's name is Luna, she's the super duper nice one!" Cassie exclaimed quietly, holding up a dark skinned doll with frizzy hair.

Lila then held up a regular barbie, with the stereo typical light skin and bleach blonde hair. "This is Brooklyn, because that's where Uncle Steve and Uncle Bucky are from! She's the sporty girl. She's dating Luna!"

Next Cassie held up a latina doll, with wavy brown hair. "This is Addy. She's the super smart one!"

Lila held up the next one, a guy doll with tan skin. "This is Jake. He's super popular and cool and stuff, but he's also smart!" And on and on and on, for a solid ten minutes, until Evangeline had been introduced to a quarter of their doll collection. Peter had to sit with Evangeline in his lap for ten minutes listening to the names of dolls. Evangeline was totally enthralled with the dolls, even holding a couple and naming a few that the girls forgot the names of. Peter on the other hand, was bored out of his mind. It's not that playing with the kids bored him, seeing Evangeline happy was entertaining him enough, but the poor teenage boy had to listen to doll names and personalities for ten whole minutes.

When he finally thought that they would actually play with the dolls, the older girls decided that they were going to do doll makeovers.

It wasn't a total bore though, Evangeline was getting into the doll makeovers and so was Peter. He became their official doll clothes designer. Every fifteen year old boys dream job.

...

Wow. Me updating on time?

And two books in one day?

What a shocker!

Anyways, its kinda short, but don't worry, I'll update again next week, maybe sooner.

Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!

- Love Y'all!
Becca