MTARA3

Liz is fast asleep and is caught up in a vision whereby Hauwanga appears to her before she wakes up
"why me , why!!! " she sighs as she lays back on her pillow.

Bishop: "Hey Wangile, long time ,where have you been son?"
Hauwanga: "Ah Bishop I've just been too busy, hum alot actually happened after my dad retired from the company"
Liz is troubled by the convo she's hearing down the corridor,so she gets out of bed and gets dressed to meet the guest.

She rehearses her approach as she stares at the women in the mirror " Hey Hauwanga the guy that vanished for ages to appear again" and suddenly she hears a knock on her door (Knock knock, knock knock ). "coming !!"
Breath checked, hair checked ,face and dress checked , she clears her throat and shakes herself saying "ju are de gerl" and walks to the door.

Door handle pooled down as she opens the door " mama whose voice ,was I hearing a while ago?"
Her mom smiles at her pinching her on her hand " your close old friend non other than Hauvana"
Laughingly "aha mama it's Hau-wan-ga not Hauvana" Liz blinks at her mom with excitement and walks down the, corridor.

Her mom "Ou okey madam Mbangu"

Liz: "Mama I'm still your daughter please I'm not a Mbangu yet"

Mom :"Oops sorry I was just reminding you who you belong to"

Liz :"huh really" she sighs at her mom.

her mom blinks back at her and walks past her with a smile 😄

Mom: "Hauvana my boy I miss you come give mama a hug "

Poor Liz annoyed by her mom's behaviour, silently turns up in the sitting room watching the hugs and I miss you scene taking place.

Bishop corrects his wife "huh hum it's Hauwanga mama not Hauvana"

Hauwanga:" it's ok Bishop I'm so used to it, anyway I miss hearing it"

Interruptingly Liz "But it's Hauwanga ait?"
Hauwanga: "Hey look at you, Lizzi,come greet me..
And no for mama I'm Hauvana"
And laughter breaks out in the sitting room

"Hey I heard you got engaged is it true.?"
Liz: "gosh news travels fast ait, and who did you hear it from again?, I mean no offence I'm just asking. "

Hauwanga: "Good news travels faster than a buzzing Bee"
Liz rolls her eyes at him "Yes I got engaged to Pastor Mbangu,and I heard you are getting married soon?"

Bishop overhearing what Liz said acts shocked and apparently faints" why did you not inform us huh why?😩"

Hauwanga shocked " Hey no aha it's a lie, who told you this lies😲 "
Bishop plays dead for a while as Liz replies " Good news travels faster than a buzzing Bee ait sweet heart😯? "

Mom knows what Hauwanga is in for and dares to join the jokers by being a chief mourners "😭 Hauvana look my husband is shocked "

Hauwanga is panicking at the edge of breaking into tears as he is left defenceless " No this are lies!! Bishop please open your prophetic eyes and see me please I beg now "

Bishop can't control the act and the poor Hauwangas reaction so the family burst out into laughter saying " forgive us it's a joke please forgive us"

Mom: "sorry Hauvana come to Mamma"
Liz grabs him a tied hug and whispers "welcome back home, no catching ,just catch up."