MTARA 5

Around 21: 47 Liz leaves the office walking towards the kitchen to warm Water for her coffee but as she approaches the kitchen she's suddenly overcomed by fear, cold air behind her neck.
A fear of being alone in a house as the sounds of insects and and branches penetrate the walls of the house.
And suddenly she's troubled by shadows seen in the Windows lets say her mind is playing games with her.

Liz quickly heads out towards the guest room outside to call Hauwanga

Liz: Wangii!!!......Hauwanga!!!!

Hauwanga: Coming!

Liz: Are you sleeping?

Hauwanga: aha 😰 I was just updating my portfolio. Well what's going on  Liz .?

Liz: Hum nothing, just wanted to apologise for being rude earlier.
You know the prank joke we played on you.

Hauwanga sighinly cuts in : Ouf women relax it's not a big issue, this is  a small small problem. I guess I had to catch up and I did.

Liz sheds a laugh : O mmmmhhh so sweet of  you, Come give me a hug.

Hauwanga reaches out for a hug but Liz holds him tide as her head is on Hauwangas chest.
Hauwanga shuts his eyes as he tries to get loos from Liz grips around his back.

Hauwanga staggering : You a-a-are suffo-ca-cating me, pl-pl-plea-ze  mad-am Bango(you are suffocating me please madam Bango).

Liz losing her grip: huh ooou , souwi  (sorry) and please don't bring him up now please .

Hauwanga breaths out sighinly gazing in Liz face ,Liz seems to be troubled as her tiny brown eyes look flooded .

Hauwanga: what's troubling you hah?

Liz: Everything ,you ,Mbangu and this whole engagement thing aaaah( as she beats him on the chest)
Ah never mind forget I said a word.

Hauwanga : No no no no no no aha .I'm already minding,  so talk to me.

Liz: Don't you get it Wanga ? Mmmhhh,? What if  you are righ? That I'm not really inlove with Mbangu....what if you are the one missing? Huh why did you have to come back now? ,Why you!!!?

Hauwanga is now confused, and speechless  and all he can do at this state is embrace her and allow her to burst out in tears.

Hauwanga: Hey It's ok let it out Lizzi...let it all out.

Liz in a stammering tone: No....ah-ah-ah I ka-ka can't take  d-this pre-heh-heh-sh-sh-sh-shea-sure  (No I can't aha I can't take this pressure)

Hauwanga feels dumb and stupid, suddenly pulling Liz by the head as he kisses her on her forehead.
Liz folds her fingers hoping nothing she fears is about to happen as she rest her forehead on Hauwangas chest.
Yes There's a "YES NO" battle in her head,  
She pushes herself away saying "No this is not happening " Hauwanga cuts in "Hey what's going on?...just let us be we "

Liz: You don't get it, do you?
I'm engaged to Pastor Mbangu.
I'm taken and you are taking advantage of my feelings right?

Hauwanga acts shock: 😯Advantage of your feelings? Huh ...
Liz Really,?  is that what you  take me for now?.

😢Liz dries her tears as she wipes it of her face and clears her throat " I'm not up for this Hauwanga, let's just call it a night." As she approaches the door and boom she's  suddenly pulled back for  a kiss 😘that she avoidingly gives into .
Hauwangas arm around her waist with the other hand behind her head .
She's trying to push him away but she's too weak for him, lust suddenly blinds them both and turns them on.

Hauwangas hands roughly but slowly moves down her waist to her thighs as he loosens her sleeping gowns buttons roughly meanwhile she's unbuttoning his shirt as she stammeringly  breaths out on him .

"Brrr 📲......Brrrr📲... brrr📲..." they both stop kissing...as there's  slince with the "Brrr📲 ......Brrrr📲... brrr📲" phone vibrating  on the pillow .
Liz with a devious smile cuts in "that must be your caller answer it sir "
Hauwanga graps the phone and stares at the callers ID ,looks at Liz " it's Bishop and he could be looking for you ".

        *****************************

Thank you for reading Mtara part five, hope you enjoyed it but just a few questions.
What do you think is about to happen next.?
1.Is Bishop calling to check up on them or did he perceive what they were both upto?

2. After the call , are they going to continue with their romance ?

Drop a comment vote and share thank you again.