Mtara 7

Liz sighingly throws herself on her bed as she tries to get her act together

"Ag maybe I was just trying to be a little bit too much for him to handle "
Liz sighs as she takes hold of her pillow
" well he's quite a charmer, ooh his chest calls my whole body to his and when he talks to me my body becomes weak at the gentleness of his voice" .

Meanwhile Hauwanga is disappointed as he feels his middle man against his boxer.

" if it was not for that phone call I'd have let her scream my name in 5 different languages."

He holds his chin as he pulls his beards straight and smiles

"yoh but I feld every tip of her lips with passion, as she exhaled in my face ,mmmmhhh did I really swallow her saliva."

Hauwanga  bites  his lower lip as he sighingly exhales

"Liz how close could you bring me to the cliff of making love to you and suddenly drop me "

Liz types a text :"Hey sorry for being harsh on you"

Hauwanga replies: "Na it's cool maybe I was just too fast...well Liz I'm sorry forgive me."

Liz:" hey Wangii come finish what you started... I feel like my body is craving for yours"

Hauwanga: "You are kidding me right?"...
confused but excited
"Tell me you are joking right."

Liz: "you coming or not?"

Hauwanga feels the urge to go into the house but is scared .

Okey he gets his slippers on with a jersey and makes his  way to the door not forgetting to take his phone along.

Liz can hear his footsteps through the choridoors as she hides behind the door of her room that's wide open.

Hauwanga calls out as he walks up towards Liz room: "Liz"

There's no response from Liz so he slowly walks into Liz room , and sees no sign of Liz

Suddenly he feels a tide perfumed grip from behind that pushes him towards the bed.

In an excited tone  on towards the bed laughs
Hauwanga: " Huh here you are"

Liz on Hauwangas back

Liz :" ssshhhh lets make a deal"

Hauwanga on short loaded breath  as he turns to lie on his back:" what's the deal?"

******************************
Yeah ,yeah ,yeah yeeeaaahhh"
Thank you very much for reading Mtara part 7.
DONT FORGET TO VOTE ,SHARE AND DROP A COMMENT AND PLEASE FOLLOW ME ADD THIS TO YOUR LIBRARY

1.What do you think is the deal that Liz wants to make?.

2. Will Hauwanga agree to the deal if it doesn't suit his expectations?.