Chapter 1~ Boring day

3rd person POV
Sans tiredly woke up on a cold april morning, he looked at his clock. 8:30 AM. "How did I wake up this early?" He thought, he laid in bed, exhausted.

He thought about the time papyrus left, until he teleported to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and grabbed some leftover hotdogs from grillbys, he put them in the microwave and took out two bottles of ketchup. When the microwave beeped he took them out and set them on the table, and dumped the two bottles of ketchup on the hotdogs.

This day he felt particularly more active than any other day. So when he ate his hotdogs, he teleported outside and walked to the park.

He sat down on the bench and he began to feel a little dizzy, and fell asleep. When he woke, he watched the sky, "The sky is more beautiful than I could ever imagine.." He thought, he looked down and saw a child staring at him. He waved and the child ran to their mother, but Sans thought nothing of it.

A few minutes later the child's mother came over furious, "Why were you threatening MY CHILD?!" she screamed, alarming Sans and other people around them. Sans, in a calm voice said"I wasn't threating your kid-" "Don't lie! my child told me what you were doing, you monster!" Sans chuckled," Yeah, miss I am a monster, but seriously I didn't threaten you're kid!" She grabbed her child's hand and screamed once more, but at her child,"This is why you should NEVER talk to a monster!"

Sans eye lit up with anger, but it soon faded away, "She's not worth my time," Sans thought,"Maybe I should go walk to cool myself down.." He got up and began walking.

While he was walking it started raining,"great.." Sans said with a grunt, his clothes beginning to soak, he teleported to his house, when he was about to open the door he stopped and said,"A.... Baby?!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, I'm new here and well, I'm not really that good of making stories but anyway, thank you for reading, follow me for more stories and chapters!