Chapter 4~ Happy first birthday

Sans POV~
I woke up, and I checked my alarm again. 10:45 AM.  I teleported out of my bedroom into Y/N bedroom, and picked her up out of her crib, she was a bit fussy but still happy, I set her down in her highchair, and I put down some baby food for her. And I grabbed myself some hotdogs and two bottles of ketchup. I sat down eating, and I could've sworn I forgot something, then it hit me, Y/N's 1st birthday!

I picked Y/N up after she ate quickly, because the party started at 11:00 AM, and gave her a bath, then dress her up in a purple dress, with a flower crown on her head, and put up the decorations with my magic, done.

I sat Y/N down and turned on the T.V. and I teleported and got a cake, then teleported back, I set the cake on the table. I walked tiredly to Y/N and sat next to her,"Phew," I said,"Next year you're helping me, kiddo." But she just babbled and tugged my sweater.

Someone knocked on the door I opened the door to see all my friends with presents at the door, Y/N crawled to the door and cooed at everyone, she loved being around everyone,"Oh sans, she looks so beautiful in that dress." Tori said, picking Y/N up and nuzzling her and setting her down,I opened the door wider so everyone could come in.

We all chatted about what we're doing, what we're planning to do, and everything was doing fine, then it was cake time, I picked up Y/N and set her in a highchair and all of us sang happy birthday to her, I cut a piece of cake, and put it in front of her. She grabbed a big piece and shoved it in her mouth, Y/N was in a very happy mood, so she screamed,"Da!" I stood there very proud that I was my daughters very first word, I nuzzled her cheek and kissed her head,"Happy birthday, Y/N."
-----------------------------------------------------------
:T hello.. I don't know what to say but thank you for reading this part!
:v