Chapter 6~Bullies

Y/N POV
A few years later..
You are now 8 and off to 2nd grade, you hug your daddy goodbye and run off to school.
You walk down the hallway and see a group of female humans wearing bright pink and gossiping, you decided to walk over to them, hoping to make them your friends back once you reached them, they do a disgust face and shout,"Ew!! Monster disease!! Get that thing away from me!!" You felt heart broken and get angry,"You are the monsters!!" The girls laugh and shove you,"Really? Cause the only monster I see is you!!"
You fall to the ground you begin to cry, no one has ever treated you this way before and it was certainly not pleasant.

After school,you run out to you daddy, he opens his arms to hug you but you stand in front if him,"Hey, what's wrong,Y/N?" He asks, he always knows when something is wrong, you wiped your eye sockets and sheeply say,"I-It's nothing, daddy.." But your daddy did not fall for it he picks you up and teleports home.
There, you are faced with a glass of cold milk and a big chocolate chip cookie, you sit down at the table and begin tearing the cookie apart, while your daddy stands in a corner thinking of why you are acting so strange.
When you finish your cookie and milk, your daddy walks towards you, you gulp loudly and you tug your purple sweater... "So, can you explain what happened at school?.." He asks, this time more serious, you try to turn away but couldn't bare it any longer, and you told him what happened, his face lit up with fury, and the most embarrassing thing happeneds that day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back at it again at Crispy Creme-*cough* *cough* sorry 'bout that, anyway hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for the next chapter, peace out!!🎨