Chapter 5~ School?

(A few years later)
                         Your POV
You are now 5 years old, you can talk, walk and do other things like any other toddler would do.

One day you woke up in your Purple bed, you got out of the bed and opened the door silently. You opened your daddy's door a little bit and saw him asleep, and closed the door. You went downstairs and looked on the counter. There it is, the cookie jar you were trying to reach for days but still, had no luck.

You pushed a chair to the counter and went on the chair and climbed up on the counter, you carefully crawled to the jar and opened the lid and pulled out a cookie. You carefully tried to get down but you slipped and was about to fall. But you didn't fall, you looked down to see blue magic all around you and looked over to see your daddy, exhausted and his eye sockets half asleep,"What are you doin', kiddo?" Your daddy said with the permanent grin he always has, you smiled and said,"Nothing, Daddy.." You put the cookie behind your back.

He set you down and bent down,"Come here, Y/N." You came closer to him, kinda scared. He told you what was in your hands. Guilt ran down your whole body, making you shiver, you took out the cookie that was behind your boney hands and showed it to him.

His permanent grin kinda looked like a frown, he grabbed the cookie and put it back in the jar, you know you were gonna have a bad time. But your daddy just sighed and said,"It breakfeast time, sweetie," he said with a chuckle,"You can have one later." You nodded and went into the fridge. Nothing but hotdogs and ketchup. You frown and looked at your daddy, he looked back at you and winked,"Today we are not eating here," he said,"We are eating at Grillbys." You lit up excitement, you have never been to Grillbys before! "Alright, kid," your daddy said grabbing your hand,"Hold on tight." And just like that we were right in front of Grillbys.

We walked in, it was pretty dark but enough where you could still see. Your daddy leaded you through the tables were drunk people sat and to really high chairs that were impossible for you to climb, but eventually you were able to get up. Right in front of you was a tall fire person who was washing some cups,"What could I get you, Sans?" The tall fire person asked your daddy," The usual.." Your daddy replied,"And for you?" The fire person asked you,"Fwench fwies!" You shouted, everyone turned around, and your daddy put his hands in his head, embarrassed. the fire person nodded and walked away.

10 minutes later..

He came back with the food and you began digging in.
After you finished, you saw your daddy hasn't even took a drink of his ketchup, he was just blankly staring at it, he turned then spoke,"I think it's time to get you to school, kiddo." He said with his permanent grin, he picked you up and teleported out.

He put out some clothes and grabbed an backpack and put everything on you, you looked up at him, he looked down at you and grabbed your hand and yet again, you teleported.

But, instead of at Gribblys you were at school. Your daddy bent down and hugged you,"I'll be back soon to pick you up.." But you didn't want to go!
You screamed and cried and tugged on your daddy's sweater.

                         Sans POV
She cried and spat and I sighed, I scooped her up and walked inside. There was Toriel, and the other little kids, some were human kids and others were monster.
"Oh, hello Sans!" Toriel happily said, around her were three kids, showing her pictures,"Hello,Y/N.." Y/N stood behind me, too shy to speak.
"Come on, Y/N this is your teacher, Mrs.Toriel.." Tori smiled, waving and Y/N smiled, she walked in front of me and waved back, I waved to Y/N but she didn't notice, I sighed and teleported back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyo guys, it has been a while but, this is totally worth it.. I think 😳. But, I hope you enjoyed, the next chapter is gonna be.. Interesting..