Chapter 3~ The Visit

(4 days later)
                        Your POV
Your dad was cleaning the house and was very stressed, you sat on the couch watching him clean. When he finished he sat down right next to you and took a deep breath,"If you were older you will be cleanin' the house with me, baby bones." He joked, he  got off the couch and picked you up,"Time for you to get dressed, kiddo." He says, taking you into your room.

"There, you look beautiful, honey." Your dad said setting you down on the couch, you had a shirt that said,"I May Have A Small Finger But I Have Daddy Wrapped Around It."
(Here's a pic)

"Now we have to wait until-" He was cut off by someone knocking on the door, he picked you up and opened the door

"Now we have to wait until-" He was cut off by someone knocking on the door, he picked you up and opened the door. It was a skeleton you never seen before and the robot! You cooed uncontrollably at the robot, the one that was shown on T.V and reach to touch them. "Hey, bro." Your dad said to the tall skeleton,"HELLO BROTHER-" He stopped, the skeleton's jaw dropped, so did the robots,"IS THAT A.. BABY?!" The tall (and loud) skeleton shouted, "Darling, you never told us you had a baby!" The robot said squealing. "Yeah, I found her a few days ago on my porch, her name is Y/N." Your dad said kissing your head, He opened the door wider so they could come in, and your dad set you on the floor to play.

                          Sans POV~
They sat on the couch chatting,"WOWIE! AND I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER CLEAN!"Papyrus said, impressed,"Well, I didn't want to leave the house dirty when my favorite bro is visiting us, now would I?" Papyrus frowned,"I am your only brother, Sans.." I nervously laughed,"heh.. So how is everything going without me?" Mettaton smiled,"We are doing wonderful, Darling! And we've got some great news! We are moving!" I froze,"You.. Are moving... And you didn't tell me...?" Papyrus frowned,"I didn't want to worry you brother.. But I'm not a child anymore Sans, and I want to be somewhere else with Mettaton, you understand right?" I started shaking and tears rolled down my cheekbones, but I quickly wipped them away,"Y.... Yeah, b-bro.." Papyrus hugged me,"Don't worry brother! I'll visit you and you and Y/N can visit us!" I fake smiled, then I felt a tug on my sweater, I look down to see Y/N cooing at me, wanting my attenion, I picked her up, and hug my brother goodbye and waved goodbye to Mettaton, then they left.

2 Hours Later

                            Your POV~
Your dad hadn't spoken to you or payed any attention to you, you began to get grumpy, you crawled until you were about 2 feet away from him, you cooed to get his attention but, he didn't do anything. You got furious, so you stood up on your little legs, it was kinda hard walking but soon you got used to it. Your dad turned around to see you standing, his face lit up and all his crying soon faded and was forgoten in almost a second. "Come here Y/N, Come to daddy!" Your dad said, you babbled happily and ran towards him and landed in his arms, "Your first steps!" Your dad shouted, you cooed and tugged on his sweater, he smiled and kissed you on the head.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Wow..😓 three chapters in a row.. Anyway hope you enjoy!