𝐀/𝐍

Okay, so very quickly I just wanna thank all my amazing readers for 61 reads which I know isn't a lot but for me that's amazing!

So thank you and also thank you for the amazing feedback and comments that I get after every chapter but to be honest, it's all you! I wouldn't have a book if it wasn't for your amazing ideas and requests! So, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Also, a person had asked me a few questions so I figured I would answer them on here just in case a few of you others are wondering also.

1. I do not do lemons.
Sorry it just makes me so uncomfortable just reading about it so writing it will be horrifying for me. 

2. I do lgbt+ but just explain it to me because I don't quite understand most of it.

3. I do not do Raph x Leo or Leo x Splinter.
They are brothers and father and son so no, but I do do Raph x reader x Leo.

4. And yes! Ofc if you wanna request more than once go ahead!
It shows me you like what your reading and that I'm not as crappy a writer as I thought I was, so yes!

5. I do not have a favorite turtle.
My first crush was on Leo but then moved to Raph, then Donnie, and finally Mikey so I now just have one huge crush on all the turtles.

6. If you would like me to do a q+a just dm me and ask me something but, also request for it to be on the q+a please! Thanks!

And make sure to request please! Thanks!