05 | Drowning Lessons

𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝟸𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟿

𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝟸𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟿.

You looked at your group, all of whom were spitting into the body of water below the rock fixture you were standing currently on. You weren't sure what offended you more- the fact they were disrespecting nature or the fact they were spitting bodily fluid in front of you.

     "C'mon, [Y/N], join the fun!" Richie suggested, at which your eyes widened.

     "Nope. You are on crack if you think I'm being near you guys while you're spitting- and you're on heroin to if you think I'm joining in with you. Then again, maybe you're on both. I honestly can't tell anymore." You muttered, retreating further into the shade of the tree you were taking solace in, eventually ending up completely hugging your body against the trunk.

     "You're a puss, [Y/N]! It's either that or you jump in first," Richie said, gesticulating towards the dirty pit filled with water. You sighed, cautiously making your way towards the group. Your undergarments showed way to much skin- that wasn't your only issue, though, seeing as more skin means more contact with spit.

     Ew. Ew. EW.

     "I fucking hate all of you." You said scathingly. You realized everyone was looking at you, and the noticed Eddie had spit as you were approaching the edge of the rock formation. You realized it was your turn, and ignored the ensuing argument between Eddie And Richie- again. "Let me rephrase that. I fucking DESPISE all of you." You said, sucking in the spit pooling in your mouth and ejecting it into the water.

     "Or juicy and fat-" Eddie stopped his gross monologue as you wiped your mouth. "Shit. [Y/N]'s good." Richie painstakingly nodded in agreement, seeing how painful it was for him to agree with his little debate partner.

     You smirked. "Thanks. I practice." Everyone squinted at you. Practice?

     "Alright-" Bill interrupted. "Who's first?" He said, pointing to the water. You gulped. You'd just spit in that, and you were going to jump into it? Were you trying to get chlamydia?

     You all stood idly, looking into the water. You had a slight look of fear on your face- that shit looked gross and dangerous, less so than the waters in the Barrens, though. You could at least take solace in that. You rubbed the back of your neck. "Anyone?" You asked, trying to add to Bill's earlier statement.

     "I'll go!" You all turned to Beverly as she took her dress off. Was her hair...shorter? You were tempted to look away, but then you had a realization.

     Oh shit. She's hot.

     "Sissies." She said, running and diving into the water. Your mouth was agape.