I Notice Your Existence

So! Introduction, here we go! Please have patience with me, I'm not a professional writer and I'm not that great in grammar. However feel free to point out my spelling mistakes and other things. Also! Big thing, please have patience with me, I will not be able to update regularly, I am a high schooler, so... yeah lots of pressure. Anyways hope you enjoy my story!
~Beth
*******************************************

Avani's POV.

I walked down the hallway with high spirits, I'm usually a happy person, so this was the norm most of the time. My bestie Natasha was walking right beside me, we were at school in the cramped hallways. She was more of the quiet one and I was quiet too, just a tad more open and optimistic.

"Avani, look at this meme!" Nat and I were addicted to memes, especially ones about Tom Holland!

"HAHAHAHAAH! That's priceless Nat!" Nat was laughing her guts out too and people were starting to notice our existence for once

"HAHAHAHAAH! That's priceless Nat!" Nat was laughing her guts out too and people were starting to notice our existence for once. Nat and I immediately stopped mid laugh and quietly resumed our lives.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone staring at me, it was a guy. Tall, black hair, dark skin, and I couldn't really discern the color of his eyes, but they looked dark too. He quickly looked away though, that gave me liberty to look back. He was indeed, tall, but his friend was taller, they were talking and his friend stood about 2 inches taller.

"Oh my gosh...look, Ava, it's Ms. Imsomuchprettierthanyou, she's talking to that cute tall dude." I roll my eyes, she was talking to dark guy's tall friend, "of course she is, he had a major glow up from last year."

"Yeah, but his eyes are still the same, and those cute curls, Jeebus." Nat swooned, "Ahahahaa-Na-Nat! Jeebus?? Really? Referencing already and it's only nine in the morning." I laughed at her, "Tsk, tsk, tsk.. it's never too early for Todd Hewitt."

I shake my head in agreement, "You're not wrong." We made our way to our first period class, it was one of the three classes we had together, and even that wasn't enough to get through he horridness that is school.

I walk into class, and take the desk close to the back. Me and Nat usually talked a lot during class, so this way the teacher wouldn't notice us talking. I sat down and Nat took the seat next to me, she took out her phone and we scanned over tons of Marvel memes and Tom Holland stuff.

We were about twenty minutes into the class period when Ms. Stenson abruptly stopped mid-sentence, "Avani Phillips? Natasha Testerman? Do you two have something to share to the class?" My heart dropped five stories and I mumbled out a barely audible "No ma'am,"

"Well, I think we need to change the seating arrangements since you two are distracting the class." The teacher bit out, what?! We were just talking! You seriously can't separate us just because we were talking, I thought. But let's be honest, I would never say that out loud.