We Meet Again

Chapter 2 yeah! Okay, so this chapter will get a little more in depth, also if you notice updates like really close together it's because I've been busy most of this week so yeah, anyway...Danton, Natasha, and Avani have detention...
*******************************************

Natasha's POV.

I CANNOT believe I got detention! Amanda is the worst person in this planet, she just lied to get us in trouble! That's SO wrong! Avani is still fuming as well, but she at least got to punch the witch, all I did was spill coffee on her! And that was her fault! Plus it was a waste of my coffee!

At the moment we're just sitting down with our feet propped up looking at memes, I completed all my homework so I'm just scrolling through Pinterest. When we walked in earlier guess who was in there already? Yeah, the guy I sat beside in American Government, Danton Phibbs. Avani was right, he did have a major glow up from last year, but I liked him that way, for some reason he seemed more like himself.

I still liked what was still the same though, his eyes gleamed with friendliness, and his curly hair gave a playful look to him. Sure he got taller and hotter, but to me, he was still the same stuttering geek from last year, and that's what I like about him. "Hey, Nat, isn't that Danton?" Avani asks, it's been awhile since we came in, but I guess she was just confirming her hunch.

"Yeah, he was already in here when we arrived," I said. "He's really cute, but he still stutters like crazy," she chuckles at the thought and I find myself smiling too. "Amanda was trying to get him to go out with her after school, but I think he turned her down." She says, a finger on her chin, I immediately find myself growing possessive, "No he's my little geek!"

Avani laughs so hard apple juice squirts out her nose, I turn pale, even paler than I already am. "What? Did I say that out loud?" Avani shakes her head yes through her giggles, "Oh, Nat. Wow, but now that I think about it, you guys would totally be my OTP." I blush as I think about us together, that would make my heart jump from the inside.

"Hey! Your Natasha right? I sat beside you in American gov." We both freeze as we hear Danton speak, "Yeah, I'm Natasha." I squeak out, he laughs, and it sounds like joy bells going off from the heavens. "I'm not going to bite you!" He chuckles, "Um...yeah I knew that,"

"Yeah sounds like it," he pauses and tilts his head down a little as if he's done something bad. "Sooo...you know um, there's this uh, movie coming out ya know...and I uh, was wondering if you'd like to join us?" My heart chills, for a second there I thought he was asking me out, but no, he specifically said 'us'.

"Oh, uh, ok, what's the movie?" I ask, he stalls, and I already know he kinda just came up with the whole 'movie thing' on the fly. "Well, I was going to pick one out when we got there," I smile, "Don't you have to buy the tickets first?" His smile drops, "Oh yeah... never mind then, she probably don't wanna go with a loser like you anyway."

He muttered the last sentence under his breath, and it honestly warmed my heart. "Hey doofus, I never said I didn't wanna go with you." He turned around so quick my heart fluttered, his smile was back on his face in a flash, "wait really??" I smiled, "No, I just got your hopes up for the fun of it." His smile dropped again, but now there was hurt in his eyes.

"Hey, hey , hey I was just kidding, I promise, I would never intentionally hurt someone like that." I said my voice soothing. "Oh...sorry, I didn't um, mean to take it that way." He mutters, I swear, he's such a bean. "Why are you saying sorry? I should be saying sorry, which I am, I am sorry."

He blinks and then breaks out into a grin, "You are too sweet, ya know? Anyways, would you like to come to my house after detention and pick out the movie with me?" I smiled, "Yeah, sure!" He smiles and then turns back around, his knee bouncing.

I turn to look at the clock when I see Avani staring at me with the devil's grin. Uh-oh, she's in match-maker mode, "So, Nat, movie tonight huh? Were you planning to tell me about this?" I laughed, "Ava, it literally happened ten seconds ago," she rolls her eyes. "That's beside the point!" *inside joke for mah bestie*

I roll my eyes, "Jeebus, Ava." We laugh again for what seems the millionth time today and the rest of detention flies by pretty quickly. "Hey, Ava? Where's your car? I thought we parked right here?" Ava jerks her head up to look at the direction I'm pointing to, "Oh no, oh nononononnonono! Please no! My dad's gonna kill me!"

My heart starts to pick up speed and I get worried for Ava, her dad is really nice, but he is pretty hard on her. We both start panicking and Ava takes out her phone, she dials a number and then waits for the person to pick up. "Hello? Cam? Yeah, I think my car got stolen..could you pick me and Natasha up?"

Cameron was good friend of ours that was in college, he was originally Ava's friend, but once she introduced us to each other, we all quickly got along. And now he's saving our hides, like he usually does. I hear a "Yeah, no problem!" On the other side of the line and sigh in relief.

"Woooh, Okay, Cam's coming...calm down, calm down, calm down." Her foot is tapping the parking lot and she looks super stressed. "Hey, Ava, you'll be fine! The school has cameras, we'll be able to find out who stole your car." I say, she visibly relaxes and breathes deeply to calm herself.

"Hey! Do you guys need a ride?" I look to where the voice came from and my eyes meet...Danton, sweet, wonderful, cute, Danton. "Uh..." I trail off, but Ava intervenes. "Oh yeah, she totally does, her dad called and said he wouldn't be able to come." She lies,

"Well, she can come with me, and you can too if you need one." He's so sweet, "Oh, no, no, my friend is coming, I'll be taken care of!" I jerk my head towards her, WHAT?! I mouth to her, she nods her head and winks at me, "Go live your life bestie!" She whispers,

"Not cool man," I whisper back, she laughs and pushes me towards Danton's car. "You'll pay for this!" I whisper and shake my fists at her, this only makes her laugh more, but she'll pay, she. Will. Pay. I walk the rest of the way to his car and open the passenger door, "So, since I invited you to my house earlier, do you wanna just go there? Or do you need anything at your house?"

I smile and shake my head no, for some reason I can't find the words to say something back. he starts the car and and pulls out of the parking lot "So, I looked up the movies they're showing and there's Black Widow..." I cut him off with a squeal, "YES!" He looks at me and laughs, "Black Widow it is then!" He looks to the road and then it all happens in slow motion.

There was a motorcycle someone had parked too close to the road just outside of a house and Danton tried to miss it but instead the motorcycle flipped over onto the windshield and.....