𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐡 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐋𝐞𝐨

Requested by @Babyeilishoceaneyes

Title: Broken 

"What the shell, (y/n)?" Raph yelled as she accidentally dropped his sai on her way to give it to him.

"Oh shut up, Raphael," (y/n) mocked him, "it's not like I broke it." She tossed the weapon to him and he rolled his electric green eyes, turning to walk away.

"Oh wait. Here's another one." She pulled the second sai out from where it was sticking out from under the mat and turned to toss it to him again.

Except, he wasn't there to catch it. It fell to the floor and broke in two pieces. She stared at it for a second and then furrowed her eyebrows.

"Wow. A little toss and it breaks? Not very trustworthy." (y/n) muttered as she suddenly panicked, looking at Raph's closed bedroom door.

Right as she went to hurriedly pick up the pieces, Raph's door opened, and said devil stepped out.

"You broke it?" He stared at the broken weapon and scoffed, glancing at his girlfriend.

"Yeah, isn't it obvious by the broken weapon on the floor?" She demanded, flipping her hair over her shoulder with a "duh" look.

"You're so stupid," He suddenly yelled, causing her to flinch back, "I can't believe you right now. Why did I ever fall in love with you, you worthless human?"

"Oh yeah, I'm so worthless because I accidentally dropped your sai and was gonna ask Master Splinter where I could go to get a new one. You're the stupid one Raph! You don't see how much I love you and now... you're gonna regret it." She suddenly turned and ran, leaving the lair.

"I don't need you!" Raph let out a final scream as he returned to the dojo, punching out his anger.

Neither of them noticed Leonardo step out from the shadows, or make his way to the surface. 

++++++++++

He found her sitting on the roof of her apartment, apparently talking to the moon as she sobbed. 

"Wouldn't you rather talk to someone that'll answer?" Her head whipped around as she glared at Leo, wiping her eyes of all evidence.

"No, not really. Especially you. You're probably just up here to scold me for breaking Raphael's weapon." She spat, turning back around.

"For your information, I came up here to make sure you were okay because I've seen you cry about as many times as Raph, and also because he's not the only one who cares about you, but you wouldn't care about that, would you?" He said sharply.

"Wait. You care about me?" She stood up, still not looking at Leo.

"Yes." He said with no hesitation, taking a step towards her.

"I-I feel the same for you but I also love Raph. I can't hurt him like that, Leo. It doesn't matter what he said to me.  He doesn't deserve that kind of treatment." She turned and stared up at Leo as he took her hand.

"I know. But... please just kiss me one time." He whispered and she slowly nodded and tilted her head up as his went down.

"What the-" They suddenly pulled apart to see Raph standing there, his expression absolutely destroyed.

"You. You both...betrayed me!" He screamed. "Leo, you knew I loved her and yet you're up here with her?"

"Raph wait-" (y/n) started, but his glare stopped her.

"And you. I expected this from anybody but you. And then you went and proved me wrong." He gave a scornful laugh, and without sparing them another glance, he leapt away.

"He'll be okay." Leo said after a moment, (y/n) suddenly sobbing again as she held onto Leo.

"No. No, he won't." She sniffed.

"I know. But, if we pretend..." He trailed off. He still wouldn't be okay.

Because it wasn't just his sai that broke that night. 

++++++++++

Y'all have such good ideas like I could never come up with anything like this!

Request!