Rouge

Another year has passed for present Nath he is now 20yo, but when he looks to his present self in the mirror, he still thinks he looks like a kid with his baby face and how skinny he is. He says he pierced his ears but didn't get a tattoo since the only one he was ready to keep was those Marc left on his skin. He says it became a habits for them and explains their friendship evolved since this moment. Changing from friendship to something else they could define correctly. They liked to be together. They wanted to be together all the time.

Nath says is trapped in the past and that he can't find a way to move on. He's scared and feels there's no way he will be able to get over this. He lost the sight of reality. Everything seems grey to him and foods feels like ash in his mouth now. His friends try to convince him to meet new people but he rather stay alone. He writes that before he was full of emotions, burning feelings but now he's like dead inside.

He wants to write in the notebook about some memories of the past but doesn't know anymore if it has been real one day. Did Marc ever exist or was he only a beautiful dream?

Nath thinks about La Fête de la Musique and what happened after that in his room. He remembers that the day after, Marc was really shy and ashamed, so he had to explain that everything was allright. Nothing changed between them and that no one will know what happen since they won't be able to the the mark. They play together, see where their skinship can bring them.

He remembers that Marc tried to avoid him several time because of what happened and that Alix was angry at him because she knew something happened between the two of them. She thought that fought and asked Nath to aoplogize to Marc because it was obvious that if something happened, it was his fault. He then tells that Alix and him beraly speak together because of his current attitude, and because Alix is tired of himself. But he's okay with that, it's hard to support someone who's always down.

Then he's back in his memory and explains they spend most of the time at Nath's place. it was more convenient because Nath's drawing stuff were there. But sometimes, they go to Marc's place. Nath remembers the first time he saw Marc's room.

"_ Swear you won't laugh!"

Nath describes it as it's a museum full of excentric things. Lots of posters of rock stars : David Bowie and others, explains the fact that Marc knew a lot about music and made Nath discovered a lot of thing about it in every genra. He also write about the tons of photos of both of them together on the wall : Lots of photos of a cosplayed Marc with funny faces. Nath explains it was for the sake of the comic. Marc portayed the new villains by cosplaying them and doing face for Nath to draw them better. And it became a habit for them. He remembers Marc being happy when wearing make-up, he was like himself. Nath helped Marc a lot in the process of make up and compared it to painting.

One day, after a long time of work on the comic, lying on the bed, Marc get an idea. He get up to take some stuff in his closet, sit back on the bed and asks Nath to sit, facing him, between his legs. Marc puts a headband on Nath to make his bang away, attached his hair in a pony tail. Then he started to lightly apply make up on Nath: foundation, blush, eyeshadows and red lipstick. When he's done, he shows the result to Nath in a small mirror. Nath finds himself beautiful. The red head take the headband away and they both start to flirt. Nath tells Marc it is his time to leave a mark on Marc... marc laugh at the pun... and then, Nath kisses Marc on the lips tenderly a first time. It is delicate, like a caress, a really light kiss on Marc's lips. Marc freeze. Nath smiles and does it again, and again. After a while, Marc finally responds to Nath's kisses and make it a little hotter. They share tongues and Marc cups Nath's ass to hold the boy strongly against him. He puts his hands under Nath t-shirt to touch his skin and caresses his back.

When they're finally out of breath, they seperate. They watch each other, have lipstick all around their mouth, like children have food all around their face. They laugh, they're happy, they're together.

"Our first kiss had the taste of lipstick."

Nath finally writes he still keeps a lipstick of the same colour than their first kiss ever since.