1

(A/N: This is just a side project that has been in my head for a while. I'm not going to be working on it as much as my other stories. I just wanted to put it out there. If it gets positive feedback, then I might continue.)

Third POV: (this is during the Devil Civil War time, so Canon didn't happen yet.)

Serafall was having what could be described as the worst day of her life.

It was supposed to be a normal day in the Anti-Satan military, as normal as it gets for a high ranking general like herself.

Sign papers, look over the enemy movement, go through attack plans with her lieutenant, and check on the soldiers under her to make sure they're all doing their work.

Serafall's troops were meant to go near the city of Leviathaia. They weren't supposed to even encounter any enemies except some scouting squads from the Old-Satan faction.

Her job was to establish a foothold for the Anti-Satan faction against the descendants of the original Satans. Just a camp for the troops to gather around and plan an attack on the city when they have enough forces.

Originally, that was Falbium's job. But, like always, that lazy bum took the first chance to dump it on one of the other generals, and Serafall was the unlucky winner.

She didn't even need to stay there. All she had to do was make sure that the troops managed to make a base of operations for the Anti-Satan faction, and then she was free to do what she wants.

When she made sure that her job is done, Serafall was planning to immediately leave someone in charge of the camp and go back home to get some rest. Maybe even get lucky and meet Sirzechs on the way.

But, the universe apparently decided to throw her plans out of the window and fill her life with problems.

She didn't know how, but Serafall was sure that Gabriel had something to do with her terrible luck.

Before they even finished building the camp near the city of Leviathaia, Old-Satan faction troops appeared out of nowhere in the hundreds. And, if that wasn't enough, a descendant of Asmodeus was leading them.

Since they were supposed to just establish a base of operations and not encounter much resistance, Serafall didn't bring that many troops since the high numbers would have made them easy to spot.

She had only brought 300 soldiers, at most. They barely had any ultimate class Devils, and her troops were getting cut down faster than she liked.

'How did this happen?' Serafall thought as she used blades made of ice to cut down ten of the enemy troops into tiny pieces. 'I was sure that no one spotted us, or to leave any evidence indicating that we're here.' another enemy soldier tried to attack her from behind. But, without even turning around, she waved her hand and the soldier turned to a giant ice-cube before shattering into pieces. "The only way they could have known about us is that... Someone told them of us being here...," Serafall grumbled before gritting her teeth. "We've been betrayed."

The only good news she received was that they managed to send the emergency request for backup, but by the time they get here, the battle would be over.

Normally, handling a few hundred Devils isn't a problem for her. Without restrictions, just a snap of her fingers can turn this entire area into a frozen wasteland. But, her troops are mixed in with the chaos, and she didn't want to kill her own men.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't high generally Sitri," Someone chuckled. She looked up to see a man with long black hair, royal robes, and a smug smile flying in the air. "I guess the information you gave me was correct."