15

It has been a few hours since Haou had dealt with Hades. The Supreme King had returned to Kouh by now and was scolded a little by Sona for missing a couple of classes. Haou couldn't help but notice the nervous tone in her voice, but he thought that he really shouldn't be surprised now that the Sitri heiress knows who he really is.

As for now, Haou, or Judai, was walking towards the Occult Research Club room with the four brothers. Yuri seems to finally be fully awake, while Yuya and Yugo seem to have finally regained most of their sanity back from their experience in 'the room'.

Walking towards the club room, Judai opened the door and got inside. "Hey, everyone," he greeted.

"Lord Haou!" Rias called out as she and her Peerage stood from their seats in respect. "What are you doing here?" she asked nervously.

The Supreme King gave her a deadpan look. "Geez, what's with all the formality all of a sudden?" his question received confused looks from around.

The Gremory heiress couldn't stop from tilting her head in confusion. "Uhmm… well, you ARE the Supreme King," she said as if reminding him who he was.

"Well, duh, I know that," Judai chuckled crossing his arms. "But right now, I'm your fellow student, so there's no reason for stuff like that," what he said almost caused the entire room to do an anime face fall.

They couldn't understand why he was acting like that. At first, they thought that he acted like that before because he was keeping his identity a secret, and thought that he would stay serious after his talk with Sirzechs and Serafall.

"Some king you are," Koneko teased with a rare smirk. "You can't even catch a cat that took your lunch," a metaphorical arrow seemingly pierced Judai's chest as the rest of the Gremory Peerage looked at the white-haired girl stunned.

"Hey! Cats are very nimble creatures!" the Supreme King said in his defense before pointing an accusing finger at the Gremory Rook. "Besides, you've been taking from my launch, too! I haven't been able to get a full dessert in days!" he added, but the only response Koneko gave was smugly turning her head away with a smile.

"So… Uhmm, what are you… doing here?" Asia managed to gather up her courage and ask. After the discovery of who Judai and the four brothers really were, it's safe to say that she was nervous in their presence.

"What? can't we come here for a visit?" Judai asked as he sat down on the couch. "I mean, you are okay with us being here, right?" his question was directed at Rias since she's the club president.

"O-Of course you can stay," while he sounded genuine in his question, that still didn't stop the Gremory heiress from stuttering, fearing that the four brothers would come at her for it.

"You know, there's no reason to be so nervous," Yuya said as he sat down beside the Supreme King on the couch. Normally, he wouldn't dare to sit beside Haou, but he knew Judai wouldn't mind. "We're still friends, despite who we are… except for you," he added pointing at Issei.

Issei was taken back and pointed at himself. "Are you talking about me or Ddraig?" he asked since he really couldn't tell at this point.

"The latter," Yuto confirmed as he leaned on the wall while crossing his arms. The Dark Rebellion dragon then remembered something and looked at his green-haired brother. "Speaking of friends, didn't you promise Yuzu to call her?" he asked.

For a second, Yuya panicked. "Oh, right!" he started frantically searching his pockets before pulling out his phone. "Come on, come on," he dialed a number and put the phone on his ear.

After a few seconds, the other side answered. "Took your sweet time," Yuzu complained from the other side. The obvious irritation in her voice caused the Odd-Eyes dragon to flinch.