3

The city of Leviathaia, formerly belonging to the Old-Satan Faction, now belongs to the Anti-Satan Faction. The morals of the Devils couldn't be higher.

Right now, the Anti-Satan Faction was in the process of gathering the resources that they could find in the city. The soldiers that were waiting in the camp outside the city had joined in with them, seeing no reason to stay out of the city.

In the center of the city, where Klaus Leviathan kept his castle, a large commander tent stood in front of the castle. General Sirzechs Gremory could not stop himself from smiling as he stood in the tent.

He received reports of the MANY things they managed to find. From food to medical equipment, and even a few files about some plans from the Old-Satan Faction.

He looked beside him and found Serafall and Grayfia, with the Sitri general giving him a knowing look. Sirzechs sighed but kept his smile. "Go ahead, say it."

"I told you so," Serafall said with smugness. She was overjoyed to see that her faith in Haou had paid off more than they already planned.

Sirzechs shook his head but kept his smile. He couldn't remove it if he wanted to. From the beginning of the Civil War, this was the biggest victory the Anti-Satan Faction had gained.

Grayfia just stood at the side smiling. She couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction. True, she felt guilty for betraying the Old-Satan Faction and her brothers.

However, she saw how the Anti-Satan Faction was much more kind to each other. When she was with the Old-Satan Faction, they would always threaten each other, bribe, lie, and cheat. They also would always take prisoners to either torture for fun or to use as slaves.

Honestly, fighting for the right cause gave Grayfia a warm feeling in her chest. It was… pleasant.

"Lord Gremory," Sirzechs' lieutenant came into the tent.

"Lieutenant," the Gremory general acknowledged his soldier who stood attention. "Do you have the status of the city?"

The Lieutenant nodded. "Yes, Lord Gremory. The city is completely cleared out. All Old-Satan soldiers are either surrendering or, in case of resistance, put down. You already have a report of what we already found, and the soldiers are making sure to find whatever else is hidden."

Sirzechs nodded with a pleased smile. "Did you also send the request for a meeting to the other two generals?" he asked. Taking over Leviathaia was a huge deal, they needed to call over the other generals.

"Yes, Lord Gremory. In fact, they're already here," the Lieutenant replied. "Both the two other Generals are outside, they are asking- no, DEMANDING for an explanation of the other creatures here."

Sirzechs and Serafall gained serious looks as they nodded. "Very well, we'll go meet them," the Gremory general said.

"Also, please locate Lord Haou for me," Serafall requested wanting to see the Supreme King.

While the Lieutenant worked for Sirzechs, he still had to respect the orders of other Generals. "Yes, Lady Sitri."

As the Lieutenant left, Sirzechs turned to Grayfia and said, "You should come with us."

The Silver-haired devil looked at him surprised. "Are you sure?" she asked, uncertain that she should see the other generals yet.

However, in Sirzechs' opinion, she already proved worthy of trust. "It's alright, I'll vouch for you should something happen."

Grayfia still looked hesitant, but that's when Serafall spoke. "It shouldn't be a problem. As long as you're with us," she said reassuring the Silver-haired devil.