12

It has been a few moments since the meeting inside Haou's house. Right now, the Gremory and Sitri Peerages along with Xenovia and the four brothers were standing close to Kouh Academy, the place that Kokabiel would start his plans in.

The Supreme King didn't come with them. Instead, he gave them fifteen minutes to deal with the problem themselves, otherwise, he would have to come personally, and the four brothers knew that if that happens then the fight is pretty much over.

They were wondering why they gave them fifteen minutes, but they did have a good guess, and it was the two groups currently with them along with Xenovia. The four brothers can understand that Haou wanted to give them experience, so they can deal with situations like this better in the future. In a way, Haou was looking out for his friends’ families.

The Devils, meanwhile, were still getting over the shock of seeing who they believe is Judai act that way, Koneko more than most. he had always struck them as the kind goofball the enjoys food and doesn’t like to do any work. This made them question if there was more to him than meets the eye.

Rias and Sona were also very frustrated, and it was because of Haou’s golden eyes. They could not get over the feeling that they have were familiar with them. They somewhat remember their older siblings mentioning something very similar, and tell them of golden eyes that seemed to pierce the souls of people.

Xenovia was silently standing at the side. She had many mixed emotions at the moment. The first is worry for her partner. The second was anger at the enemy for what they did to Irena. The third was confusion at seeing the Supreme King call her mother so casually. and the fourth was… well, it was fear for what Griselda has in store for her when she returns.

“Alright,” Yuri started cutting off everyone else’s chain of thoughts. “Does everyone remember their roles?” he asked trying to get their concentration back at the current situation.

They all nodded and Sona was the first to speak. “Me and my Peerage will create a barrier around the academy while you four, Rias and her Peerage, along with Xenovia go inside to deal with Kokabiel,” she explained but started to look uncertain. “But, are you sure this would work? If Kokabiel was to go serious, then he could destroy this entire town.”

the four brothers resisted the urge to scoff. To them, destroying a town like Kouh would be almost easier than child play. “It won’t come to that,” Yuto informed them crossing his arms. “I promise you that the town will be safe.”

Sona didn’t completely look convinced, but still nodded deciding it was better to be positive and keep a straight head in her current situation. Koneko stepped forward and asked, “What was wrong with Judai?” it was a demand rather than a question.

“Let’s just say that you just saw his other side,” Yuri replied while also making sure to keep any information of the Supreme King hidden.

What he said drew confused looks. “You mean like a split personality?” Rias asked. It would make sense, and also explain the flips between the two completely different attitudes.

The four brothers looked between each other. Truthfully, they themselves did not know the true nature of what connects Haou to Judai, or the other way around. However, they believed that it’s a satisfying answer for now, at least to please those who were currently with them. “That’s pretty close to it,” Yuto said drawing nods from around.

“I guess he became like that because of you two?” Xenovia asked motioning towards Yuya and Yugo. “Because you helped us?”

The two brothers looked at each other and nodded. “But why, though?” Asia asked looking baffled. “Why would he be mad that you helped people?”