TEN

[GIGI]

[GIGI]

Gigi rode on her motorcycle with Sam. Maddie rode with Carlos, her arm wrapped around his waist.

"Noble steed, proud and fair, you shall take us anywhere." Mal chanted.

They revved their engines, beginning to ride on top of the water on their road toward the Isle of the Lost.

"Carlos, Gigi, Maddie! You're going to miss Jane's birthday!" Dude called from behind them.

When they arrived they parked the motorcycles in front of Facillier's shop.l, forgetting to chain them up.

"Hey, I'm me again!" Mal exclaimed, touching her face and looking over her hands.

"Duh! Evil magic doesn't work here. It's kind of the point." Celia reminded her, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

They all arrived at a door, where Celia thumped a rhythm. The door opened and she smiled, waving for them to follow her.

"There she is." Dr. Facillier said, smiling at his daughter.

"Daddy!" Celia exclaimed, giving him a hug. 

"Come on." Dr. Facillier said.

Then they started dancing, walking together as Celia filled him on her new mission if she could call it that. Gigi likes seeing that some parents could treat their kids right and they could get along. It would have been better that way if they could have all been decent parents. But that we wishful thinking. Carlos inserted a coin into a machine turning on a TV. Gigi leaned over his shoulder, as a reporter talked about what was going on in Auradon right now

"Alerts of a sleep spell keep coming in as it keeps spreading throughout Auradon."  The reporter was saying.

"Uh, guys? Come look at this." Carlos said as they all walked over, watching the reporter explain in a panic.

"There are rumors that Sleeping Beauty's daughter, Audrey, is behind the spell. We are to discover who is responsible for these vicious lies And which villain has perpetrated this evil. We have an update. Its what?" The reporter said, before hearing a message from his ear piece. "It's moving this way? I-its moving this way!"

They turned off the TV, heading out the door. Gigi sighed seeing Gil, Harry, and some other Pirates on their bikes, face palming.

"Wow, Rookie mistake." Carlos muttered.

"Long time no see." Harry said with a grin.

"Get off my bike. Hook." Jay demanded, earning a maniac laugh from the pirate.

"Catch me if you can, Jay." Harry said with a laugh, speeding away on the bike.

"Over the roof, cut em off." Jay instructed as he, Carlos, Maddie and Evie went off.

"Gigi." A voice said from behind her, as Gigi sighed, crossing her arms over her chest, as she and Sam turned to face the voice. Gigi sighed and Sam narrows her eyes at the dark haired girl.

"Ginny." Gigi stated, frowning at her sister, who she learned wasn't her sister. She wasn't the daughter of Mother Gothel anymore, she never had been.

"I always knew there was something off with you." Ginny said. "Now we both know what it was."

"You knew the whole time." Gigi reminded.

"Did I?" Ginny asked. "I'm not sure if I'm her daughter anyway."

"You're like her." Sam said as Ginny tilted her head, daring her to continue. "Dark hair, darks eyes and wrinkles."

"Shut up Samantha." Ginny growled.

"Can't stop. Won't stop." Sam said with a smirk, Ginny rolled her eyes crossing her arms over her chest and jutting her  chin out defiantly.

"Whatever." Ginny said, turning her attention back to Gigi. "What are you doing here? You already came or was Auradon not good enough for you sunshine bitch."

"It's none of your business." Gigi said with a smile, walking past her.

"I'll find out Sunshine!" Ginny called. "I always do!"

Sam wrapped her arm around Gigi's shoulder, leading her to where Mal and the others waited.

"Alright. Get in, get out. Jay you good?" Mal asked, as they walked toward the barrier.

"Yeah." Jay said with a nod. "Quick question. Why are they here?"

He pointed to Helia and Helios.

"We made a deal with Hades." Celia said. "If we wanted the ember, they had to come with us."

"Ah." Jay said with a nod again though he didn't sound very enthusiastic.

"Okay hold on." Mal said, as they stopped and let Jay open the barrier with the remote. They walked through the gap, not remembering to watch to see if anyone tried to escape.

"Whoa you got a little Hades thing going." Evie said, as Mal crackled with blue energy.

"That thing packs a punch huh?" Carlos added. The group looked back, seeing Harry and Gil dive through the barrier.

"We made it bro!" Gil said as he and Harry hugged.

"Gigi!" Gil said as Gigi waved at him.

"Hey guys, we're just coming for a wee visit." Harry said as he and Gil tried to push past them. Jay and Carlos pushed them back, as the two kept trying to go around them with no such luck.

Then they made Mal drop the ember. Mal tried to pick it up but it was pushed away by Harry, toward the water.

"No!" Mal exclaimed watching as the ember fell, all thinking that Hope was lost—before it was caught by a blue tentacle. They all gasped, watching a familiar teal haired pirate resurface out of the water. A huge grin on her face as she held it out to Mal, who glared at her.

"Drop something?" Uma asked teasingly, tilting her head as she smirked up at Mal. Mal didn't look the least bit enthused, glaring fiercely at Uma. The tension in the air had risen higher than it had when Gil and Harry had dove out of the barrier, high enough that it could be cut with a knife. Now it was just Mal versus Uma. Just like it had always been and Gigi didn't know when they'd ever get over themselves and end it.

happy new year :)