TWENTY ONE

[GIGI & CRYSTAL]

[GIGI & CRYSTAL]

Mal smiled at each and every one of them before walking forward, resting her hands on the balcony.

"It's time to it bring together. Time for a brand new start." Mal sang, tilting her head to the side. Though she didn't see Uma, she knew she was there.

"We gonna put it in mo-oh-otion. Break down what keeps us apart." Uma sang back, watching the people of the Isle cheer at the sight of the bridge.

"No more, no division we down.New team, got the vision." Mal sang smiling widely.

"United." They sang together. "So we stand, now we living marching."'Uma continued, flipping her teal locks over her shoulder. "In the light, one two, one two like."

"I see you." Mal sang, raising her arms toward the Isle.

"You see me." Uma sang, raising her arms up as well.

"Imperfect."

"Perfectly."

"Face to face we can see clearly our similarities, like." They sang together, smiling widely.

"Day and night." Uma beamed.

"Wrong or right." Mal sang, leaning her head on Gigi's shoulder.

We come together for a good time." Uma sang, wrapping her arm around Sam and Celia's shoulders.

"We're gonna break this down." The people of Auradon and the Isle sang as one. "We're gonna rock the town. Everyone all around. Let's be whoever like this, stronger together like this."

"Believing in second chances." Uma sang, as she, Sam, Celia, Harry and Gil walked down the stairs.

"And we're all starting today." Celia sang, skipping hand in hand with Sam.

"Marching on in a new land." Harry sang.

"Our world's a better, a better place." Uma, Celia, Harry, Sam and Gil sang, the rest of the VKs following them onto the bridge toward Auradon.

"Welcome, the addition, new love." Evie sang, as she, Mal, Varlos, Jay, Gigi, and Crystal lead the rest of their friends toward the bridge.

"Unity, new beginning for us." Carlos sang, smiling widely as he swung Maddie's and his hand between them.

"Harmony that's the mission marching." Jay sang, as he smiled down st Hanna.

"In the light one-two, one-two like." They sang together, marching down the bridge to meet the people of the Isle halfway.

"I see you." Mal and the VKs sang.

"You see me." Uma and the Pirates sang.

"Imperfect."

"Perfectly."

"Face to face we can see clearly our similarities like."

"Day and night." The people of Auradon sang.

"Wrong or right." The people of the Isle sang.

"We come together for a good time." They sang, meeting at the center of the bridge. "We're gonna break this down. We're gonna rock the town. Everyone all around. Just be whoever like this, stronger together like this."

Gigi danced with Gil, as he twirled her round in round in their excitement, pulling her into a hug. Crystal walked over to Chelsea as the two jumped up and down in excitement.

"We reunited like this." They sang as the groups spilt, the kids originally from the Isle leading the rest of the Isle kids toward Auradon.

"Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-bringing it down." The Auradon kids sang, dancing with the

"Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-bringing it down." They continued. "Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-bringing it down. Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-bringing it down." 

The kids from Auradon waltzed back toward the arch, smiling brightly at the Isle kids.

Uma stood in front of her crew, waiting for the king of Auradon to make the first move. Ben bowed to the VKs, and the people of Auradon did the same.

Uma laughed giddily,  leading her crew through the arch and into Auradon. Uma and Mal embraced, spinning each other around as they danced.

"We're gonna break this down." They sang. "We're gonna rock the town." 

"Oh, we're gonna rock the town!" Uma sang, dancing beside a boy from Auradon.

"Everyone all around."

"Oh around." Evie sang.

"Just be whoever like this."

"Come on!" Gigi sang.

"Stronger together like this. We reunited like this. We're gonna break this down." 

"Come on we're gonna break this down." Mal sang. 

"We're gonna rock the town." 

"Come on!" Maddie sang enthusiastically.

"Everybody on the isle gonna like this." Helia sang with a smile.

"Everybody all around." Mal sang.

"Just be whoever like this, stronger together like this."

"Stronger together like this!"

"We reunited like this. Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-bringing it down." The dance ended, and the group of united children looked out at the bridge connecting the Isle and Auradon