Palutena' POV

*I had an idea. I would take some of my replays from Smash, and write down it in words, then the character I was playing as, it would be their POV of the battle. Hope y'all like it!*

Palutena's POV
---------------------
I was walking down the halls of Smash Mansion to the Smash room where I would start my battle. I had no idea on which two other fighters I would be fighting, but I was ready to take them down. I walked in the smash room and was greeted by two princesses. "You're gonna do great!" A blue haired swords woman said. "Yeah! You're gonna kick their butts!" Princess Peach soon added. "Thanks, I'll do my best!" I replied to the two princesses. I saw Master Hand floating towards me. "Ahem!" He said to silence the roster. Everyone looked towards the floating hand. "We will now begin the battle.... Palutena...." I stepped forward and kept my eyes on him. "You will be battling Pit and Dark Pit." My eyes widened as I saw the two angels also step forward, one grinning and one with a look of confidence. I gave the two a cocky smirk before we were soon teleported into battle. Of course we had to be fighting on my temple and it was a 3 stock battle like usual. As we made our little opening, I stood facing Pit with his dark counterpart behind him. "3, 2 , 1 GO!"

----------------------------------

Right away, Pit attempted to forward smash attack me but I blocked. I took my chance and tried to air attack him but missed due to his hit box. He air attacked me instead while Dark Pit ran towards us but got launched by Pit's Upperdash Arm while I recovered from the attack before. I attempted to hit Pitto in the air but failed. I soon up air attacked Pit but he got out of hit quickly and shot an arrow at his doppelganger. Pitto got an arrow ready and shot it back at him leaving Pit open to my attacks. I caught Pit in my air attack followed by my up tilt attack. Before I knew it, Dark Pit rushed at me and launched me with his dash attack. I got up quickly and launched both the angels away from me. Pit recovered from it while Pitto hasn't yet. I ran towards the dark angel, grabbed him and slammed him to the ground. Dark Pit caught Pit in his neutral air attack and shot an arrow at me. We continued giving damage to each other, but I lost my first stock to Dark Pit who smirked after hearing my KO scream. I was brought back to the stage and immediately used my down air attack on Pit but he was quick and blocked it. Projectiles were shot, attacks were blocked and dodged as the battle continued on.

---------------------------------

I was launched offstage and attempted to get back. I missed the ledge and I knew I would soon be down to my last stock. But at the least expected, the captain of my army launched me and I recovered safely. The match continued and both the angel's damages were getting high. The angels were air battling for the ledge, and Pitto climbed back on stage after spiking his twin to his death leaving him with now 2 stocks left. After Pit was back into battle, I didn't want him taking my kill. I raised my staff and launched the dark angel hearing him scream as he flew into the background but came back pretty quickly. The dark angel and I teamed up on Pit and took turns hitting Pit. (Kid icarus uprising reference: "what is this, Everyone Pick On Pit Day?")

----------------------------------

I heard a scream from Dark pit as a sign that he was down to his last stock while Pit and I still had 2. I could tell he was getting mad because he was putting more attacks at the two of us. I KO'd the light angel leaving me to take the lead.

---------------------------------

I still had 2 stocks. The 3 of us were air battling for the ledge once more. Pit smirked and took the opportunity. He meteor smashed me and the two boys made it safely back on stage while I was brought back. Since Pitto has been on his last stock for a while now, his damage was rising and he was launched harder. After some time, Pit took his dark counterpart's final stock. "Dark Pit, defeated."

------------------------------

My heart started pounding when I realized I had high damage. "I can't let him win." I thought to myself and I smartened up. I made a twist and began constantly attacking Pit giving him tons of damage making his damage high as well. "Almost there." I thought. I gave him a good up air attack and he was almost KO'd. "Now!" I thought once more and I used my up smash attack on the light angel. "GAME!" "Oh, so sorry about that Pit." I said as the roster roared with cheers for my victory.

--------------------------------

"Great battle Lady Palutena!" Pit said giving me a wide grin. "You too!" I replied returning the smile. I looked to Dark Pit, "You did good too, Pitto!" "Don't call me that!" He growled. He soon calmed down and muttered "Congrats on beating us." I smiled at him once more. He walked away and Pit and I started chatting with the roster. "Next time, I'll be the one everyone is proud of." Dark pit thought to himself with a smirk as he walked out of the room leaving the celebration.

What did you guys think? This battle I wrote, it actually happened. I was playing as Palutena and what I wrote was all real. Dark Pit was the first one down and I won the battle. This took a lot of time and I'm glad I could share it with you guys! Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment!