Lucina's POV

"I'm so excited!" I thought to myself as I waited for Marth to show up for our battle. Everyone was in the Smash room as we waited. Which felt like forever, he finally showed up. "I'm looking forward to our battle Lucina." He said to me lending a hand towards me. I shook it and gave a nod. "Smashers" everyone stopped and looked at Master Hand. "We are here to spectate the battle between the Hero King Marth and the Warrior from a doomed future Lucina." I heard cheers from my father and Robin and I smiled and waved. "Please take your seats." We were soon standing on Arena Ferox and we gave each other a nod. "3, 2 1 GO!" Marth came at me first and attempted to hit me. We started attacking each other with air moves, Shield Breakers and Dancing Blades. He brought out his Counter so I didn't attack. I slashed him with my sword and launched him offstage. He climbed back on, grabbed me and slammed me to the ground. "I'm going to have a sore back after this" I thought. He hit me again but I recovered and launched him vertically. We kept slashing each other with our Falchions increasing our damages. He went for the forward smash, but I blocked it. I tried my Dancing Blade on him, but it didn't connect fully so he escaped. The battle went on as the sound of our swords clashing was heard.

--------------------

I was in the air and Marth was behind me, I turned around and launched him to his death and I smirked. He launched me offstage a couple of times and I recovered. The third time...didn't go so well and I was KO'd. Marth's Dancing Blade didn't work on me, so I took the opportunity and grabbed him throwing him downward. I tried to get the combo going but he jumped.

-------------------

The battle raged on as smoke started coming off of both our bodies. I spiked him twice in a row on the ground almost killing him. "So close!" Was the only thought that went through my mind at that moment. As he was landing, I ran at him and back slashed him leaving him with now one stock.

--------------------

My two stocks remained as Marth's damage was high like mine. He soon KO'd me and now I had one left. I quickly brought my sword in front of me for a forward smash launching the swordsman off the stage. I kept slashing him with my air moves from one side of the stage to the other as his damage increased each time. As he climbed back on stage, I ended the match just like that. "GAME!" "This is the Hero King?"

-------------------

I wiped the sweat off my face as I walked towards Marth. "You got me" he said chuckling. "What an intense battle, you did amazing" I said smiling. "I hope we can battle again soon" he replied. "Me too." We walked down the halls talking and laughing. I knew I had a special bond with him, and I don't plan on letting that go.